Tri State Platteville-Congrats to Binder Express and Fuelish Pleasure and all the other winners! July 04, 2013 02:13AM
Great pull in Platteville last night. Super/Pro was won by Tim Brinkmeier Fuelish Pleasure at 351, I was really curious to watch them run at the 9150 vs the normal 10, they had it weighted perfect and it carried the front end most of the distance.

In Tri State Super Pro Alky's weigh 8300, Super Stock Diesel weighs 9000, Pro Stock weighs 9150 and the 4.1 Lim Pro weighs 9500. I know that the ruttin deere was in the 336 range never hooked up to the track, G Force made an awesome run in the mid 330's, I am not sure where Special and Lim Edition were but I think I heard in the 330's as well, Ol Woody was 326. I didn't watch the whole class as I was getting our tractor ready for the Hot Farm Class.

Super Farm Doctor Deere won the first hook and Binder Express won the second hook.

466 Hot Farm/Pro Farm we had 14 in each class. Dave Baker won the first hook and Collin Birkholz won the second hook,

It was good seeing everyone last night, Enjoy the day!

I am heading to Mound City, MO tomorrow for the Rumble in the Refuge Sat night......can you believe they are giving me a microphone?????

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Tri State Platteville-Congrats to Binder Express and Fuelish Pleasure and all the other winners! July 04, 2013 03:13AM
Was your super there Jason?

Re: Tri State Platteville-Congrats to Binder Express and Fuelish Pleasure and all the other winners! July 04, 2013 03:44AM
No, trying to get running, trying, trying, trying! :-(

Jason Schultz

Re: Tri State Platteville-Congrats to Binder Express and Fuelish Pleasure and all the other winners! July 04, 2013 12:03PM
I thought it was a very good show. I don't know if it was the special edition or limited but which ever one was the 4000 tractor was I believe 347ft for second place. It was a very nice pass and tim brink did a great job driving the fuelish pleasure

Re: Tri State Platteville-Congrats to Binder Express and Fuelish Pleasure and all the other winners! July 05, 2013 03:31AM
Agreed-it was neat to see a good pro at 9150 vs good Lim Pros at 9500. Thanks

Jason Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009