Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 23, 2019 04:38PM
Please keep Andrew's wife, son, family, friends Charles & Tonya and all the people that were close to him in your prayers. Sad and tragic don't begin to describe his passing. I've been struggling with what to write and how to address this for the past few days since hearing the news of his death. Our pulling community is a pretty tight knit group, we're our own family of sorts, and it's been a rough few weeks with some tragic losses. It's easy to forget that; the handshake, the conversation, the laughter we have with someone might never happen again. Cherish the memories you have with the people around you. Cherish the gift of friendship and the people God puts in our path.

When it came to our favorite motorsport of choice, Andrew was first and foremost a fan of pulling. It was a passion that lead him to announcing, taking turns in the seat, wrenching, podcasting, and helping where ever he could. He had a true passion for this motorsport. Andrew and his passion will truly be missed.

I pray that Andrew's family and friends find strength and peace in these coming days and weeks.

https://pollockrandall.com/obituaries/13711

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 23, 2019 05:24PM
Well said. Thanks Jake.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 24, 2019 12:21AM
Thank you for posting it Jake. This has been overwhelming in so many ways. We're just toughing it out right now and I must say this community is so unbelievably gracious.

CP

Re: Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 24, 2019 02:25AM
Not trying to be noisy at all, but can anyone shed any light on what happened, we're all in shock at this and wondering with all due respect, prayers to his family an friends, ALWAYS enjoyed being around him Charles, a GREAT TEAM, it wont be the same !!!

Re: Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 24, 2019 03:06AM
This isn't the time, but there will be very soon.

All I'll say right now is next time you ask someone how they are, double down, mean it, and tell them you care. Drew certainly knew we did and were there. Be ready to catch someone when they fall. I tried, I missed, the runner got home...

#askandmeanit

CP

Re: Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 24, 2019 02:46AM
May the Loving arms of Christ, hold and comfort Stephanie, Andrew Jr. and Adrew's entire family and friends, during this difficult time they are going through. We will continue to lift you all up in our prayers. Know that Jesus loves you, He cares about what you're walking through, every single thing. And He hasn't left you, not ever. Praying that you'll have a fresh glimpse of His Presence as He's bringing you through, to the other side of the grief that you are experiencing.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.

Re: Andrew Armstead Services and Calling Hours February 24, 2019 11:03AM
I stood right by Andrew at trackside during the recent Oklahoma Winternational Pull at Inola,OK but never got the chance to talk to him as he was so busy announcing..Its just so sad that he's gone at such a young age..RIP...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520