Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 06:31AM
What's everyones predictions for pull in Rock Valley this weekend??

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 07:54AM
8000 people and the tractor that goes the furtherest with the sled still hooked up wins

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 09:49AM
i would have to go with vaske if he is there in the dss haleys comet in the light super i think wiens wins the 2wd and hoffman in the uss someday in the super farm and i will go with mason hansen in the ps and sweet pain in the mod those are the classes i follow the most what does everybody else think

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 12:43PM
Disagree respectfully I think it will be Goodwin,countryheat,haleys comet,lastone,someday,hillbilly,sweetpain,andriskybusiness!!!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 02:42PM
Super Farm Spankys Toy and Someday
Light Super Haleys Comet and Weapon
Diesel Super Goodwin Sweep
Light Pro Movin On Sweep
Twd Whitey and one of the Simon Trucks
Pro Stock Cody Shay and Mason Hansen
Unlimited Supers Hoffman and Holtgrew
Mod Sweet Pain and Simon Sez
Limited Light Pro Nic Schoeberl

Should be a great weekend of pulling, with a track like that its anybodys ball game can't wait to see ya all Friday and Saturday night.

Re: Missing Outlaw Tractors July 13, 2013 04:17AM
Just curious where these guys where at

Diesel Super

Richard Cool Hot Stuff
Troy Arndt Back in Black
Sykes Naughty Intentions

Pro Stock

Parker tractors out of Ohio
Jimmy Brackett Hillbilly Express

Limited Pro

All Summer Long
Cody Shays old 1066 Red Express I think
and Red Storm

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 09, 2013 04:15PM
Sf- red rock or spankey, would really like to see the Roberts family get a win
Lps- a guy can't bet against Novak
Dss- Goodwin sense there is no ulmer anymore
Lss- Haley's comment....without losing a hook yet this year he is defiantly the best candidate. Bryan defiantly has things figured out
Ulss- with the way Hoffmann has been running this year, I have to choose him (look for holtgrew to turn the wick up and try to knock hoffmanns down)
10 pro- hillbilly express
Mod- hard to say with this class. One of the turbines will win with ulmer in 2nd
2wd- Scott wines or cole zajaick

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 01:26AM
What happened to Ulmer's?

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 02:06AM
Windowed the block on the lost tractor in Manilla Ia

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 03:05AM
The mod class is definitely a tough one to predict as several have stepped up there game!
The twin hemis on Lotta Dirt out of OK is on fire, winning 6 out of 8 hooks so far this year.
The 3 chevys on the Mex-I-can from New Mexico are running real well if he can keep it from bouncing, he won Whitewright TX.
Cotton Candy was on the heels of winning at the recent TX events.
The River Rat won Ravenna NE on an impressive run!

Thanks for predicting us to do well, we stepped up the HP again for this year and Lotta Dirt took us out both nights in Miami OK, it just means we'll have the screws even tighter for Friday night! (cross your fingers that there's no engine carnage)

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 04:38AM
Couldnt resist but i predict New Hampton will be a better show and everyone who goes to rock valley will be dissapointed. Problem is that most of you will bash this post but 4 engine mods are better, mini's are a show within themselves, semi's kick ass, and the quality of the vehicles are much higher than outlaws. bring on the bashing but back it up with facts!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 04:57AM
No fan at either place will be disappointed, I predict that. See everyone in RV this weekend, it's been awhile since we have been able to attend.

I heard some Red Rock guy got married so he will prob be in bed by 9 each night.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 05:44AM
Hope to see a few of the NTPA guys come play with the Outlaws this year

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 05:44AM
Rock Valley will be a great pull and I'm glad I get to go back had a great time two years ago, here's my predictions for the tractors. Super farm- Red Rock, Someday, or Kavans. DSS- Goodwin or Demers (if he's there). PS- Hillbilly Express or Unnatural Disaster. LSS- Bowels or Ulmer ( watch out for Barn Buddy, Midnight Mistress, and Green Lightning ) USS Hoffman, Holtgrew, or Deere Fever!! (Deere Fever put some feet on everyone in Ravenna) LPS- Novak or Extreme Pleasure!!! Good luck to all the pullers!!!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 09:53AM
Does anyone know if Jeff Demers broke in Rockwell? Saw some photos that would suggest he had serious engine issues but I was not there, anything serious? Will he make the rock valley show?

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 08:15AM
Well heres a thought
Couldnt resist but i predict New Hampton will be a better show and everyone who goes to rock valley will be dissapointed. Problem is that most of you will bash this post but 4 engine mods are better, mini's are a show within themselves, semi's kick ass, and the quality of the vehicles are much higher than outlaws. bring on the bashing but back it up with facts!

Why do you have to come on here and cause drama. Plus you are completelty wrong, not everyone who goes to rock vallet will be dissapointed, in fact if they run the pull like years before I bet everyone leaves there feeling they got there money worth watching 100 plus hooks going down 2 tracks in one night and the level of competition is tough. Im not gonna bash New Hanpton never been there never will go im happy with rock valley and i will continue to go along with the other 8,000 fans

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 02:21PM
RV FAN
Well heres a thought

Why do you have to come on here and cause drama. Plus you are completelty wrong, not everyone who goes to rock vallet will be dissapointed, in fact if they run the pull like years before I bet everyone leaves there feeling they got there money worth watching 100 plus hooks going down 2 tracks in one night and the level of competition is tough. Im not gonna bash New Hanpton never been there never will go im happy with rock valley and i will continue to go along with the other 8,000 fans

Been going to both shows for the past few years and this year I choose ROCK VALLEY.. Heck of alot more smoke, great crowd and I get my Outlaw fix in for the year.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 10, 2013 02:23PM
Both shows are great good luck to all and wow has iowa taken a huge step for pulling

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 01:30AM
anyone know if hi-strong going to be there

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 02:30AM
U mean HYSTRUNG and no he will not

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 04:25AM
I predict the food will be good, the pullin' will be good, and the weather will be cooler than last year!

SF - Dakota Deere & Spanky's Toy split
LSS - Hayley's Comet, if he doesn't experience any breakage I don't see him losing all year
DSS - Kryptonite & Goodwin split
USS - Deere Fever & Holtgrew split
2WD - Fitzsimmons & Weins split
MOD - Ulmer Sweep
PS - Red Edge Pro sweep
LPS - Mean Farmer & Movin' On split
LLP - Just Another Buck & not sure on 2nd winner, close class
4WD - Stroker & one of the Weapon trucks split
Pro 4x4 - no guess, haven't followed the class close enough

Heard there will be a new USS out of Ulmer's shop & it's orange! Also heard him talking at the Great Plains pull in Menno that the Lost tractor won't be blowin' smoke any more!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 06:33AM
Think you are wrong on the light super fire water will get some where and possible even the 2-180 if they get it lined out.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 04:26AM
Hy-strung will be there under a new owner

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 12, 2013 12:36AM
HY-Strung is Ulmers replacement for LOST for the season. Should be interesting if it runs good.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 12, 2013 02:19AM
Look forward to seeing it go down the track tonight. Best of luck to Mark and Crew!!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 03:58AM
pickups and the big trucks sucked most the rest of the pull was soso i think that was one of the worst pulls ive been to all that money they put i thought there would of been unlimted class super farm what happen to the pull off. food was great . any buddy but green .see you guys in the pits . go red or hy stung .the 4x4 pick ups its the same trucks outlaws need to do something different

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 11, 2013 10:43AM
Uss-Hoffman
lss-Comet
dss-superman
sf-kavan
Lps-no green no glory
ps-hillbilly
mod-twin hemis from OKLAHOMA

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 12, 2013 01:44PM
I predict that the lss class is a joke other than Haley's comet so far! Very disappointed with the show so far.

Re: Rock Valley results? July 12, 2013 04:39PM
any results yet?

Re: Rock Valley results? July 12, 2013 06:39PM
Sf -Someday
Dss-Intimidator
Fwd-Agent orange
2wd-Craig nation
Pss- Bully Reloaded
LLp-All In
Uss- Deere Fever
D fwd- white Chevy
Ps- Unnatural disaster
Lps- Movin on
Mod- Lotta Dirt
Lss- Haley's Comet

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 04:21AM
Wow definately not one of their better shows. Hopefully they can rebound tonight

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 06:04AM
worst show that I have seen in years. 6hrs to run 128 hooks on 2 sleds. should have been done in 4 hrs tops. Track looked like someone had a major mistake when adding water.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 09:08AM
Compare that to NTPA at Troy last night. 2 1/2 hours for only 29 vehicles down the track unless you count the 12 times they test ran the sleds with the big 4WD tractor.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 01:30PM
i do agree the show was a little long but you can never predict what happens in a certain class for example the light super class the 8 or ten guys that could barely move the sled and have to be pulled off that takes alot of time to do that especially when they back up and try it a second time if you take that into consideration all in all it was a great pull as for the track it took alot of power to win the class and if you look at the results from friday and see who won it was the guys with the most horse power look at the winners GOODWIN BOWLES GALION NATION HANSEN WEITZCAMP

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 06:15AM
Track was to wet and delayed pull start time and made first 2 classes on each side a little slow. That with a lot of breakage didn't help either. Overall great show as the nice cool breeze, big screen, food made for an enjoyable evening and got to watch 130 plus different rigs hook to the sled. Cant wait for tonight to do it again.

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 03:00PM
I agree last night was a disappointment but I'm sitting in the crowd tonight and they r making up for last night. The track is awesome and the show is moving right along!!

Re: Rock Valley Predictions July 13, 2013 09:32PM
Decent show overall on Friday, just took a little long.

Re: Rock Valley Rebound July 14, 2013 02:01AM
Way to bounce back on Saturday night a lot better show than Friday.

Re: Rock Valley Rebound July 14, 2013 02:12AM
any results

Re: Rock Valley Results July 14, 2013 04:21AM
Diesel Super Kryptonite (nice to see him get a win, Scott Franke laid down a nice pass too with their new tractor)
Light Super Hayleys Comet (Holy Cow what a tractor)
Super Farm Ultimate Muscle (also nice to see him get a win)
Limited Pro No Green No Glory
Light Limited Pro All In (Sweet looking and tough running machine)
Mods Lotta Dirt
Unlimited Light Super Deere Fever
Pro Stock I think was Doug Sobotka's new one.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 14, 2013 08:01PM
3688puller
Diesel Super Kryptonite (nice to see him get a win, Scott Franke laid down a nice pass too with their new tractor)
Light Super Hayleys Comet (Holy Cow what a tractor)
Super Farm Ultimate Muscle (also nice to see him get a win)
Limited Pro No Green No Glory
Light Limited Pro All In (Sweet looking and tough running machine)
Mods Lotta Dirt
Unlimited Light Super Deere Fever
Pro Stock I think was Doug Sobotka's new one.
Hayleys comet is definitely a runner.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 15, 2013 12:19AM
wish outlaws website would post the results from sat night.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 16, 2013 12:37AM
there was few tractors not pulling either nites just wondering what happen to them hillbilly bender pulling team ,stray horse,humdinger,simon sez the mod or the two wheelers,what would happen if you bring in ntpa and outlaws to rock valley for both shows pull side by side.only thing hate about the pull they didnt give time for the guys working the track to get out of the way.when people pay 18.00 dollars u want to see the whole show.other than that shows were good there couple classes need to fine tone them.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 16, 2013 12:47AM
NTPA will not allow another organization to pull at the same time they do.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 16, 2013 02:53AM
pullin fan2
NTPA will not allow another organization to pull at the same time they do.

The Outlaws and Ntpa Grand national classes are pulling at the same time side by side in Jefferson City Missouri and as well as Troy Missouri last year

Re: Rock Valley Results July 17, 2013 12:19PM
Incorrect. Outlaws wait until NTPA hooks are done.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 16, 2013 11:23AM
The hillbilly binder was there under the name old school and also a new owner , the hillbilly express of Jim brackett has engine trouble and will be back together soon, and as for the stray horse there is a new tractor built but it's not quite finished maybe won't see it till next year .

BRe: Rock Valley Results July 17, 2013 05:13AM
stray horse is done and been pulling with the ntpa light pro stock class i know he had it out at least once this year

Re: BRe: Rock Valley Results July 17, 2013 06:28AM
That is the original stray horse "denutted" for a limited pro stock class, there is also a brand spanking new diesel super stock that is not finished.

Re: Rock Valley Results July 17, 2013 02:41PM
Seen pictures hope it runs as good as it looks wow what a good looking rig

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009