ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 10, 2019 12:44PM
LOOKING FOR 5500 - 6500 PULLS IN IA.MO.MN.WI.SD THIS WEEKEND. THANKS

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 09:08AM
anybody?

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 09:28AM
Tampico Thursday night is antiques...check Facebook

Grassy fork vfd

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 09:45AM
So many pulls going on, where do you want to go? I second a visit to Tampico, Indiana on Thursday night. Good variety of top cut and full cut tractors, some of the best in the country in the neighborhood there.

Beyond that, again, where do you want to go?

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 10:40AM
gentleman said in first post

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 12:17PM
Yes, I know that. My point is that there is an enormous amount of pulling going on right especially antiques. For example I'm going to be in Wisconsin this weekend and there are at least four antique events that I'm aware of off the top of my head. I want to encourage the OP to be a little more selective, if the weather is fair he can find something just about anywhere right now.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 10:40AM
gentleman said in first post

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 04:34PM
where in Wi. ? secrets!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 05:16PM
Mackville on Sunday, Pound, WI on Saturday, Plainfield/Tricounty Threshermans Club Saturday, and Community Antiqie Tractor Pullers are on Blacktop in Orfordville Saturday. Thanks to Perry Urben, the antique pulling guru of Wisconsin for keeping me informed about what's up in Wisconsin.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: ANTIQUE AND FARM TYPE SMALLER CLASSES, June 11, 2019 05:23PM
Mackville is definitely a pull you gotta check out! Pull non speed limit on Saturday morning then watch the best of the best of lucas oil pro pulling league Saturday night, then pull again on Sunday in a paced class! Look at their website or Facebook page, ive been pulling there for along time and I'd never miss a year!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM