R.I.P. Big Nick Hicks July 19, 2013 03:51PM
One true southern gentlemen. Miss him & I-lean on pulling track.

Nicholas Hicks of Seymor Tn. J D 4010 SSD Passes on . July 20, 2013 05:24AM
Nick Passed away on 7-17-13 .Obit.is at w.w.w.atchleyfuneralhome.com . To me he was a gentle giant never heard him put down anyone ,always very positive with a kind word of encouragement.His ole tractor I-lean might not have been the strongest but you better not bobble or she would pass you . Visitation 4 to7 on 7-20-13. Burial Sun.at 2. Boyds creek cemetery near Semour Tennesse. God speed ole Pal !!!

Re: Nicholas Hicks of Seymor Tn. J D 4010 SSD Passes on . July 20, 2013 06:36AM
always enjoyed listening to him, he had many stories and was truly a gentleman .Liked his old Mack that he hauled the tractor on too. His wife could sure cook!!!! The pullers meal at Seveirville Tn was the best ever.

Re: Nicholas Hicks of Seymor Tn. J D 4010 SSD Passes on . July 23, 2013 03:04PM
I wonder where his truck & tractor is at .hadn't seen ole nick in several years. I think a young guy in Knoxville had tractor not seen it for a while .Maybe changed sheet metal on it not sure? He had a lot of work done on that Mack it was awesome late model engine ,front brake & hubs was making it air ride last time I saw him, he made the cylinders for roll back bed . He was a talented guy for sure. nick had worked like a mule for years keeping those concrete trucks running.He told me about working few days and nights straight during a big pour for highway years ago.Don`t mak`em like that no more.

Re: Nicholas Hicks of Seymor Tn. J D 4010 SSD Passes on . July 23, 2013 03:40PM
the nelson family has the tractor, they changed the sheetmetal amongst other things, the Mack and the metal from "ILEAN" are in the Hicks garage and probably aren't going anywhere soon. Keep the HIcks in your prayers as Nicky has had knee replacement surgery along with the loss of Nick.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM