Bowling green August 15, 2019 12:18PM
What in the world happened with the LSS class? Just viewing distances

Re: Bowling green August 15, 2019 12:45PM
Sled setting was terrible. Idk who they pissed off but that was ridiculous

Re: Bowling green August 15, 2019 02:07PM
Here is my rant!
Waisted money for livestream on this one. Never again for that mistake. LSS sled was set heavy. Powers to be thought it was more important that I saw Simon back to the sled than show the winner of the LSS class run. Sound is awful spotty at best. Gave my tickets away because my oldest daughter is move in day tomorrow at school. May have been a good move with the low tractor numbers to stay home.

Re: Bowling green August 15, 2019 03:34PM
Every class had more numbers than last year besides the Light Supers. Plus the sound is spotty cause they can't keep the mics live during the runs. Therefore you may be missing some things the announcers say while they are waiting for the runs to be done.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Bowling green August 15, 2019 03:52PM
Thank you.

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 02:14AM
Steven B
Sled setting was terrible. Idk who they pissed off but that was ridiculous

What was ridiculous about it? The winning distance would have been good enough for 43rd in the TWD class or 35th in the FWD class.

[/tongue-in-cheek]

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 10:26AM
Wow. all you posters - Lots of Negativity here. You will peeve off cpr, jake and dirtfarmer and they'll be on your case! Cool off!

And Brent, in the past, there has always been plenty of dead sound zones where you cannot hear and understand any announcer, even when no pulling is happening on the track.

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 10:51AM
The sled setting have been pretty darn close in all the classes with the exception of the LSS class. Of which I was disappointed with the numbers in the class. I was hoping/expecting double that number. The UNL Mods put on a good show. As did the FWDs and SF. The numbers in SF are dropping year after year with pullers switching to Lt and Lmt PS. Great DSS class today also.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 12:19PM
Only thing to piss me off, if true, didn't happen anywhere near the track.

CP

Re: Bowling green August 17, 2019 12:34AM
Do tell !!!

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 12:29PM
What happened with the Pro Stocks? Looks like they had like 7 or 8 of them done and then reset the sled and started over?

Re: Bowling green August 16, 2019 11:25PM
The way class was going there would of been probably around 15 in a pulloff if they didnt start over.

DSS carnage August 17, 2019 12:19AM
Out of 15, how many will make it back tonight?

Re: Bowling green August 18, 2019 02:41AM
Domino’s has carry out insurance

Re: Bowling green August 17, 2019 02:31PM
I won't be going back to Bowling Green again. I've been to several pulls this year and have never had the disappointment I experienced this year. Its about time for the LLSS to be added to the show line up and replace the ULSS and DSS but thats not the straw that broke the camels back. I bought a Sno Cone and most of it melted before I could get it ate and no refund was given.

Your Name

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason