Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA July 30, 2013 02:12PM
The "Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull" is right around the corner, hard to believe July is almost over. The pull will be August 10th in Dunlap, IA at the fairgrounds (on the NE side of town right along hwy 30 - signs will be posted). The DJ, food, and beer stands will be opening at 4:30 with the pull set to start at 7:00 sharp.The classes we will be running this year are the 4X4 Pro Pickups, Unlimited Light Super stock Tractors, Diesel Super Stock Tractors, Super Farm Tractors, Limited Pro Stock Tractors, and new for this year the Light Limited Pro Tractors, should be a great show to come watch! Following the pull the DJ, food, and beer stands will stay open until ???. Admission is $15.00 per person, $25.00 per couple, and kids 12 & under $5.00.

Hope to see some of you guys here to support the cause and to see a great pull!! If you have any questions call - John Hoffman: (712) 269-7892,
Larry Heller: (712) 643-5501, or Ken Hicks: (712) 259-7494.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 02:13PM by Justin H..

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA July 30, 2013 02:19PM
We would be except its our home town pull. John was a very nice run it Tomah. It was great to see you. The Degenhadts from Norwalk DIGGIN HARD TEAM

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA July 31, 2013 03:33AM
are you having pro stock 4x4s or the 4WD mods?

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA July 31, 2013 04:34AM
This is Modified 4 wheel drive class ,Also having a State Modifieds class! Also that I would like to invite the Nebraska Bush Pullers Modifieds to come hook if they wish! Thanks John Hoffmann

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA July 31, 2013 05:03AM
Good deal, thanks for having us.

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 06, 2013 05:53PM
Can anyone tell me what the turbo rule is for the light limited pro class? I'm 466 with 13 mm p-pump and 3x4 charger but is there a "required" turbo for outlaws?

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 01, 2013 03:35AM
We will be having a couple raffles for the pullers with proceeds going to the Jason Hoffmann Memorial Fund , 1st will be a set of Full Pull Motorsports Billet Brake Calipers[a $750 value}, 2nd is a complete tire resharping on you tires & a wheel polish kit by Extreme Performance Tire Cutting[a $500 value] , Also have T shirts "Last one Standing ,Keeping Jasons Dream Alive ] for $15 and $5.00 going towards the Jason Hoffmann Scholarship , Channel Seeds will be feeding the pullers starting around 4:30

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 02, 2013 06:16AM
Are they doing anything special during the pull for Jason?

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 06, 2013 03:57PM
Just giving everyone a reminder about the pull this Saturday, looking like we will have a real good turnout!! Any questions feel free to ask

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 09, 2013 10:26AM
Track is being prepared today Thanks to Larry Malone Construction for hauling in clay & sand & setting to grade the track should be every bit as good as last year !

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 11, 2013 12:31PM
This afternoon I sit here just amazed & teary eyed @ the support we had @ Jason's Memorial Pull , I would like to thank our community ,fairboard, pullers & fans for there support to help make this event such a success,
Just a few #s that I would like to share, 73 hooks , approx 2700 fans went thru the gate [not including pullers & help} & the concession stands set a new record for any event @ the 4 County Fair
The "Keeping Jasons Dream Alive" Shirts were something that caught us by suprise . We were wanting some new shirts of our tractor & wanted to remember Jason in the theme so I suggested to Karen that we should order a few extras & take the proceeds & put in a scholarship fund in Jasons Memory, Never thought this ever would ever escalate from a couple hundred to close to 1500 shirts with a profit of $9330.25 and some still left to sell !
The puller raffle thanks to Full Pull Motorsports & Extreme Tire Cutting raised another $1250 to go to other projects like the Jason Hoffmann Announcer Stand around our community
Plus what the gate & concession will do to benifit our Fair, Youth Groups & Other needs in our community.
I know it would make Jason so proud seeing such a event @ his hometown fair which he pulled @ since he was 7 years old , And he's probaly saying things "Hey Dad they are wearing our shirt" or " That Green Guy finaly got a good shirt"
Thanks again to everyone who helped make this a special evening for our family & I am proud to call Dunlap & The Outlaws Family !
John Hoffmann

Re: Jason Hoffmann Memorial Pull - Dunlap, IA August 11, 2013 02:55PM
Great show! Excellent way to remember Jason, great pull, great people, great community thanks Hoffmann's and everyone involved for putting on such a great pull with a great turnout ! Looking forward to next year one of the best pulls I've been to!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009