Looking for trophy ideas January 01, 2020 10:29AM
Just wondered what kind of unique trophies different clubs are using for season points winners. Have seen the ones with 2 rods and pistons. Thought I had seen some with what looks like a rear tire and wheel mounted to a plaque, but haven’t found a source for them.
Any other neat ideas appreciated.

Re: Looking for trophy ideas January 02, 2020 04:16AM
Plain white envelope with Cash in it.

Re: Looking for trophy ideas January 02, 2020 10:43AM
I'd go for that, but some guys would like the trophy.

Re: Looking for trophy ideas January 04, 2020 07:12AM
Dirtfarmer
Just wondered what kind of unique trophies different clubs are using for season points winners. Have seen the ones with 2 rods and pistons. Thought I had seen some with what looks like a rear tire and wheel mounted to a plaque, but haven’t found a source for them.
Any other neat ideas appreciated.

Pretty sure the coolest ones I’ve ever seen were the ones that Jeremy Wagler turned out of his shop for the prostock shootout. Those were beautiful.

Re: Looking for trophy ideas January 04, 2020 11:37AM
Take away the 10 thousand dollar winner part what have you got

Re: Looking for trophy ideas January 05, 2020 05:35AM
Uh..... Sponser advertising? Well am I right Lewis? If so, I would love for some big time sponsors put on a pull like that here in central Ohio! That's new uncharted territory having a purse like that? My Thanks and gratitude to the people who can pull this off. I think it's a step in the right direction to make the sport more visible in the eyes of those who maybe would never consider watching a tractor pull. When you advertise $10,000 to win, it gets everyone's attention! Again, I think its gonna be a new way to get more attention to new fans.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,843, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,970.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro