Tomah Tractor Pull December 31, 2019 10:44AM
I saw that the 2020 schedule for the Tomah Tractor pull had Super farms on Thursday Evening, with two limited pro stock classes on friday night and saturday afternoon.
It also had four wheel drive trucks and light super stock tractors on saturday night. It also had the light unlimited and modified schedule switched around. What are your thoughts and opinions about this big change?

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull December 31, 2019 10:47AM
if you don'r change - you go backward

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull December 31, 2019 10:50AM
Pretty sure BG switched things around and worked out ok.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull December 31, 2019 10:32PM
All the classes mentioned are better and higher horsepower than the Super Firestore class. I say move them to Tuesday night of Tomah.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 01:39AM
And that night is the only night you should attend, Just A Fan. We do not want to deprive you of your fun!

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 02:23AM
I thought that Wisconsin was the home of Super Farm. Didn't it get it's start there.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 03:40AM
I always thought that Michigan was the home of super farm

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 06:02AM
I had heard at that time it was because all of the complaining about how the were scheduled, so they dropped them all together, they have their place but I haven’t missed them.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 02:13AM
I think in 2019 it changed, Tomah isn't a GN hook for Super Farms anymore, right? So it's basically just regional guys showing up for a chance to win there.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 05:05AM
sad day when they dropped g n super farm....that was one of there bread and butter classes that helped get it where it is today!!!!

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 09:39AM
tomah was huge before super farm was even a class.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 03:11PM
Run SF on Sunday!
And SF got it's start in Minnesoda, ya, you betcha!
Ken Lamping helped get the class recognized. Dennis Zubrod, and his business partner were the real idea guys behind the class, and the people that got the interest started.
The roots of SF being in Michigan, is because that is where the wonder water comes from.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 01, 2020 03:36PM
No Light Pro for region 3 then I guess that sucks always enjoyed watching them . Why go 2 for limited pro then?

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 02, 2020 02:17AM
The reason for two sessions of Limited Pro Stock is the fact there's a strong number of tractors in the region compared to Light Pro Stocks. But don't get down about the Light Pro Stocks you'll see them there again.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2020 02:38AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 02, 2020 05:36AM
There is some work being put in to keep the light pro at Tomah. Watch for schedule updates.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 02, 2020 12:59PM
With two nights of light pros you could get some numbers. But it’s a long drive from one pass.

Re: Tomah Tractor Pull January 05, 2020 10:28AM
Light pros definitely deserve a spot at tomah, even if it is just one session, one session of llss would really top it off also!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520