Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 06, 2013 10:56AM
Tractor classes - 12k NA , 13k 8mph, 13k 12mph, 13k open. Not sure how many truck classes they are having but they usually have those too. Heck of a show last year. Great numbers.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 06, 2013 04:31PM
Address of fairgrounds or directions.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 06, 2013 10:23PM
4157 S ST RD 162 Huntingburg IN. Approx 6 miles south of Jasper

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 07, 2013 12:54PM
Goose, do you have a number trucks to call? Or maybe post the classes for trucks on here?

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 07, 2013 10:23PM
6000 2wd, 8000 2.6, 8000 2.5, 8500 workstock. Info 812-631-1138 or 812-639-2421

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 11, 2013 04:13PM
Any body have results? Especially trucks.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 03:16PM
so goose when you have a pull in your home town yaa I mean green county so does it mean you get to win also because in the last 4 years you have won and you always seem to pul in the last spot even at dubois co. pull and I know you are buddies with ti and those guys soo how does that factor out I know you do not think so but the sled did not ya mean did not get set at the same spot every time so you need to ti and the gang that we as in the rest of the pullers we will call you al out just food for the thought

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 03:24PM
ya I thought that winning those two classes was way too obvious even to the people I talked to in the stands so you and the hillbilleys need to get it together and don't make it so obvoious the thing I need to know is ? {why}

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 03:26PM
YA

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 03:28PM
HEY GOOSE WHAT ARE THE CLASSES ATGREEN CO.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 03:41PM
SO WHAT WERE THE PLACINGS TALK TO YOU FRIDAY

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 14, 2013 03:39PM
SO DOES ANY BODY HAVE RESULTS

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 10:53PM
Classes are 12na, 12 8mph, 12 12 mph, and 12 open. If you have any kinda problem at all anywhere with what im doin PLEASE call me out at the pull dont come and two days later start this crap. Take my tractor apart , question the track officials, even throw me out, but by all means do it to my face so you cant hide behind your keyboard and some fake name . I been blessed with a lot of friends and im sure not gonna lose em over some tractor pull. If you think you are gonna get screwed at greene county just stay home. I might be friends with Hyatt too. I put stuff on the forum to help everyone with the correct info about the pull. If this is the consequences im done. By the way who is ti? Kerry Graves

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 11:29PM
i was there and it was beautiful! great job goose and great driving! dont let what these guys are saying bother you one bit! there is no one else that knows their tractor and what it can do better than you goose. i love watching you pull because you actually malke a somewhat boring class exciting to watch! maybe this winter they should have a tractor pulling simulator at waltons fish fry so you can teach these guys how to drive! haha their is no one else that puts the effort and time into making a scedule and trying to advertise and promote these pulls like goose does. you ford guys from ireland that are trying to get a clan together to get him throwed out should take ur loss and come forward on your own to gooses face instead of trying to get someone else to do ur dirty work. you should be ashamed of what your doing, but as everyone knows, thats how youve always been, just ask anyone at celestine next weekend, they know all about you.. and as far as the sled goes, he was starting in a different position all night for all classes, and the guy reading the rpm monitor wasnt even reading it in the open class, wander how much of this was going on in the mph class for his coworkers and friends? now that is something that should be talked about. or was the rpm box even working?

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 12, 2013 11:38PM
goose. its a fact of life that to win a tractor pull you have to cheat.i thought you knew that.tractor setup and driver skill means nothing. especially on the internet.come on buddy get with the program here.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 12:08AM
goose what time does the pull start at green co

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 01:15AM
Hahahaha. I love it Goose. When u win Ur on top and only way to go is down but losers want to blame others when they can't run with the winners. I love listening to whinners. Its funny. Boo hoo

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 01:59AM
Hey Goose, are they pulling any trucks at Greene Co this weekend? I cant find much info on the pull.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 04:03AM
Fri pull starts at 7pm. Tractors. Sat pull starts at 6. Trucks. There is a thread on here somewhere that tells all the classes. Summers end pull is title, Thanks.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 06:56AM
The black deere either doesnt have a plug in or he says it doesnt work. He never under 3000rpms.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 03:38PM
ya si guy goose did not start at an other position all night believe what you want there were people whatch in the sled in other classes ya not in tractor classes so explain that

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 13, 2013 02:28PM
Hey Goose, sorry you won at Dubois. Seems like the better you do the more critics come out of the woodwork. I tried to beat you on the track not like the jerks hiding behind meaningless words on this forum. Maybe I can keep my fuel pump running for more than one run at a time and get you this weekend. As far as being buddies with the sled operator, I have known Ben since he was born and if he could be influenced into helping someone it might be me. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed on the pull dates. See you Friday. Rodney Fish

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 14, 2013 10:49PM
Most might not think that it matters if the sled stops in the same spot everytime, but when the electronics malfunction and they try to measure the pull backing the sled up it sure matters. Especially when the two distances are way off from each other. BTW, does anyone know a cheap place in Southern IN to get a CO2 bottle filled ?? I sure like how it cleans the smoke up. Just curious.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 15, 2013 12:03AM
So true, if you can run with the Southern Indiana guys you got a good running tractor.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 14, 2013 03:34PM
there will a lot stay home

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 15, 2013 12:37AM
Yes u can just go buy a fire extinguisher (CO2) at Ur local hardware store. Anyone ever heard of LEAN IS MEAN????

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 15, 2013 03:50AM
This stuff is way better than any soap opera or even facebook drama. I guess when the case or the ford win they must have nitrous or something. And yes they have won some this year. One other thing ive noticed is the deere guys have a hard time with proper grammar. Maybe they need spell check or a brush up in the english dept.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 16, 2013 02:21AM
Goose you just need to stop comin to tractor pulls and be done. You can't win without cheating so just forget pullin.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 16, 2013 02:18AM
Goose you had a great pull. All these people are just jealous of what your tractor can do compared to theirs. You have great pulls. So you might have a bottle. Just strip your tractor down tonight at Green County and show everyone you don't. See Ya tonight.

Re: Dubois County Pull Jasper IN Aug 10 6pm August 18, 2013 02:53PM
so what did happen at green co. looks like someone ran out of gas,ya hey si what ford guys are you talking about at Ireland there is only one ford from ireland

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM