Outlaws for sale August 09, 2013 06:41PM
News around pulling is the outlaws are for sale the ntpa and ppl have been approached,the question is what do they have for sale ? Blue sky ?

Re: Outlaws for sale August 09, 2013 10:36PM
I think you got it right, one of the "big" 3 organizations is for sale, you just got it wrong on which one!

Re: Outlaws for sale August 09, 2013 11:12PM
big changes comin to the ntpa? looks like things aren't to great there. talk of some whole classes leaving,, time will tell. the old man stayed tooooo loooooong.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 10, 2013 03:55PM
Can anyone tell me are they still pulling the scheduled events?

Re: Outlaws for sale August 10, 2013 04:00PM
I'm sitting at one right now , so I assume yes they will surely finish out the year atleast .

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 01:51PM
All my checks cleared. The outaws organization and all the pullers are a great group of people. I like pulling with them. Have a great Day Dale Holdgrafer

Re: Outlaws for sale August 11, 2013 01:07AM
The others all need revamped and are just as bad, look at how they run- how can something that had such a start get so screwed up, but then look at the powers that be too - dumber with years

Re: Outlaws for sale August 11, 2013 08:05AM
Been hearing rumors of pullers' checks not clearing - these simply rumors or has anyone actully had this problem ?

Re: Outlaws for sale August 11, 2013 09:34AM
A competetor of the Kansas City pull reported that they have not received their checks. Most likely never will !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Outlaws for sale August 11, 2013 01:49PM
How do you sell an organization? What would the buyer be getting? I remember posting on here a couple weeks ago about the outlaws and had people jump all over me about it. I'm not going to say I told you so.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 11, 2013 03:06PM
I would imagine the buyer would get rights to contracts of events , the big screen and filming equipment , merchandise trailer etc. as for the outlaws as a group say what you want they are still putting on good shows successful financially or not , I went to Dunlap last night great show with plenty of hooks huge crowd, looking forward to a good show in Wisner also ! I don't imagine bad management will slow them down for next year.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 06:20AM
Outlaws have not been sold and all checks have cleared

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 06:56AM
I have no idea what rumors are true or not, but I know we have pulled at multiple outlaw events this year and our checks have all cleared the bank so we can probably stop that talk right now.

Keith Dohrman

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 10:07AM
I work on several Outlaw tractors and nobody that I know has received a bad check. Why has this thread not been deleted after 3 days??? This thread still being on the website speaks volumes about the management/ownership of this site!!!!! Once again it is a bunch of people posting and not giving any facts, only hiding behind a username!!! Be a real man and post your name and phone number for the world to see!!! I have met several great people buying and selling items on this site but threads like this give this site and the entire pulling community a bad name! Andy Evans Dunlap IA (712)310-2559

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 02:02PM
This post is horse sh!t. We should be thankful we have what we do. The Midwest (NE) superficially only has 2 organizations and we have been pulling with outlaw all summer and every check we receive has been ready before we leave and clears fine.

Anyone in business knows there are ups and downs. Maybe they are having a tough summer, but its all rumor if you ask me. No signs of a problem from the pullers side of the fence.

Seems there are people that always have something negative to say, 99% of them behind a keyboard on not on the track.

Money driven sport? LOL! The checks help cover beer and fuel but NO ONE is pulling for income. That's plain crazy.

This is supposed to be fun guys. Lets just let this crap go.

checks August 12, 2013 03:32PM
All our checks have been good

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 01:57PM
This is going to get good.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 11:33AM
Slander bla bla bla. Who cares what somebody puts on the internet. This is the Morgans board and they can do anything they want, but what about free speach? What about free to be as stupid as you want? What about you decide what to believe? It is true because it is on the internet? When it comes down to it everybody will know when they need to know. The Morgans do have power over pulling and they like it. Just like any other kind of media. If I had a board I would delete anything that did not pertain to diesel pulling. Thats just me.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 11:55AM
if the outlaws are for sale what website do you go to get the asking price for the organization or is it just a private closed bid sale what auction or brokerage firm is offering this up would like to know asking price might be interested

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 12:59PM
Guessing time will tell what's true or not? This post isn't disrespectful we as Americans have the right to freedom of speech!

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 09:22PM
Banker
Slander bla bla bla. Who cares what somebody puts on the internet. This is the Morgans board and they can do anything they want, but what about free speach? What about free to be as stupid as you want? What about you decide what to believe? It is true because it is on the internet? When it comes down to it everybody will know when they need to know. The Morgans do have power over pulling and they like it. Just like any other kind of media. If I had a board I would delete anything that did not pertain to diesel pulling. Thats just me.

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid @#$%&.”
― Jim C. Hines

It's funny that you bring up slander and then later free speech, because you--and I'll make this very clear for everyone--"DO NOT have a constitutional right to tell lies that damage or defame the reputation of a person or organization." (http://www.freedomforum.org/packages/first/curricula/educationforfreedom/supportpages/L04-LimitsFreedomSpeech.htm) As airport security should already show you, you don't have total freedom to do whatever you want in America.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Outlaws for sale August 13, 2013 12:09AM
John Murray
Banker

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid @#$%&.”
― Jim C. Hines

It's funny that you bring up slander and then later free speech, because you--and I'll make this very clear for everyone--"DO NOT have a constitutional right to tell lies that damage or defame the reputation of a person or organization." (http://www.freedomforum.org/packages/first/curricula/educationforfreedom/supportpages/L04-LimitsFreedomSpeech.htm) As airport security should already show you, you don't have total freedom to do whatever you want in America.

Let me make this very clear the constitution is open to interpitation. The burden of proof is that a persons intent was to damage. As far as somebody posting something here if somebody told them the Outlaws were going down then as far as they know it is the truth and are not doing any type of slander.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 13, 2013 01:29AM
The truth will become public knowledge soon enough.

Re: Outlaws for sale August 13, 2013 05:25AM
Just brought a couple thousand dollars worth of checks to the bank and had the teller check to see if the funds were available and she replied,"there are no worries at all...the money is there!" Thanks, Justin Hoffmann

Re: Outlaws for sale August 12, 2013 01:31PM
If you are the Outaws you will make sure all the checks are good. Remember this is a cash driving sport and two sets of books are used the ones that the Govt sees and the one that pays the owner. So they are showing that they are paying out expenses. They don't want 100 pullers on the books being owed. It the big expenses that probably not being paid. IMO

Re: Outlaws for sale August 13, 2013 11:28AM
Very well said Mr. Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,958, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,041.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009