Morgans and their own rules August 12, 2013 11:09PM
Morgans you jack legs need to read your own forum rules. Why do you allow the bs about the Outlaws to continue. I personally do not know if any of it is true and I HIGHLY DOUBT any one posting about it knows either. But until it becomes public knowledge why let the SLANDER continue. This really says a lot about you and your families character. Is it true you lost your job and are losing everything you have including this information board. Is it true you are getting a divorce Is it true you said racial remarks to a group of people in your home town.

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 12, 2013 11:22PM
Ok that is just plain dumb you jack wagon. Funny you can come and speak your peace here but others can't talk about the stupid outlaws or whatever else is on their minds. How dumb is that don't be stupid. Please go elsewhere, the Morgan's are great people and have a nice site that I used to visit a lot more. I don't come here as often now because of dips**ts like you.

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 12, 2013 11:41PM
Wow poor ME, grow up lil buddie- must be some truth to it some where, why would it have gotten started?

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 13, 2013 12:16AM
The Morgans can do anything they want on this board! It is theirs. They can make up any rules they want any time they want. They can ad delete or whatever. They don't have to police what people say or don't say. However the Outlaw thing shakes out will be what it is. The NTPA sucks, and so does the PPL. Outlaws too. Somebody is going to have that opinion about every group. Slander or whatever. WHO CARES this is just a forum. Belive what you want that is posted here.

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 13, 2013 01:32AM
First, it's a knee jerk reaction to delete the entire Outlaw's for sale thread. I spent some time this morning trying to delete a majority of the inappropriate or questionable posts (with one exception that I explain below) and I'll continue to do so as I have time. Let me also state that I'm not plugged into my computer 100% of the time. I don't monitor this page every second of every day, and sometimes a post stays up longer than I would like. I don’t have a smart phone or virtual reality glasses that keeps me plugged in 24/7. Sometimes a negative post stays up longer than I would like.

Second, It's very easy to dispel any rumors. Let's take the rumors you posted: "Is it true you lost your job and are losing everything you have including this information board" No, it's not true, we're not rich, but we don't have any debt either, if you really want to know about my finances I'd be happy to share my views and some bible verses that have influenced me. "Is it true you are getting a divorce" No, not true either, actually we are expecting another child in December/January, thanks for asking. "Is it true you said racial remarks to a group of people in your home town" Again, not true unless I may have said them sarcastically making fun of racist people, not the different races.

See how easy it is to dispel your simple rumors about me. It took me a total of 30 seconds to get on here and say that those rumors were all false. Doug and the Outlaw board members probably have either: computers, tablets, and/or smart phones, they're not an Amish pulling organization after all. They could end the rumors quickly by posting here or they could issue a simple press release to clear the air and I'd be more than happy to post it on the News page. There are rumors every single day of small companies and Fortune 500 companies being for sale. Smart companies issue press releases to say either: Yes, we are entertaining offers or No we are not for sale. It's really not that big of a deal and it's part of everyday business.

Third, If you look at the Outlaw's for sale thread and read all the posts it's really just a question asking if the Outlaws are For Sale. What's so harmfull in that? What's the Slander in that question? If you asked me if PULLOFF.COM was for sale I wouldn't be offended, I simply say, "No, well… depends on how much you want to pay!" That simple question wouldn't be slander in any form.

The only negative post remaining in the Outlaw's for sale thread is the one that anonymously makes an accusation about pullers not getting paid. I left that post up because so many people came on and dispelled that rumor (thanks to Keith, John, Dale, and Andy for dispelling that rumor and letting everyone know that their checks have all been good).

Last but not least, please take note that any post about Doug's personal situation have been removed from the thread, and will not be tolerated (As per the Forum rules). If you're still offend by the Outlaw's for sale thread please show me the post that violates the rules and I'll either delete it or discus why I deem the post acceptable.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 13, 2013 05:54AM
So, for all of the Outlaw pullers out there, where are you guys for sticking up for your association. Obviously something is going on. Why can't anybody just step up and tell the truth.

Re: Morgans and their own rules August 13, 2013 03:12AM
Oh boy Jake I think you just made a plot for the next amish mafia . . . Amish pulling league!!!

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 03:43AM
APL , "we cleanup where other pulling leaves off" APL rules. you got your two horse class, the single horse, the full bodied buggy class, your mini pony class, the HDHC, heavy draft horse class, [SFI straw hats and shoes required for the HDHC class, if you have them]. you've got your 14 and under class, the pro modified two wheel cart class. don' t forget your classic oxen class, and the ever popular whoopee pie run what you dung class. And the awesome 4 hitch dragster oat fuel class. all oats, water and hay are subject to testing. First prize, 3 chickens and a jar of pickles. Families of 14 or more pay one rate.No Sunday pulling. For information contact Levi or Eli

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 05:21AM
I believe this site needs to be like almost every other forum I frequent in that only members can post. No guest posting. I realize there would be less posting but it would weed out the garbage and trash talkers

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 05:44AM
Sign in to post or go blow smoke somewhere else. Big Dave

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 07:23AM
Now that's funny!!! Lol

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 09:20AM
If your gona go to a APL show just stay clear of the horse exhaust while they are warming up and do not step in any parts that have fallen off or out of the pulling vehicles.

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 11:15AM
APL
If your gona go to a APL show do not step in any parts that have fallen off or out of the pulling vehicles.

would that be grounds for disqualification then?

Re: Morgans and the APL August 14, 2013 08:03AM
I've never seen it here, but I have actually witnessed forum moderators in other forums on various subjects (especially sports) start and add to adversarial threads as well as make accusations about others in a effort to draw attention to their board or to get a troll war started. Requiring registered accounts keeps that sort of thing to a minimum for sure. If you see a forum with a lot of anonymous back and forth, rest assured the moderator has a lot to do with it. I don't know Jake but I commend him for keeping his response to "ME" at a civil level and not letting it degrade to a troll war. No one likes that.

Re: Morgans and the APL August 13, 2013 01:36PM
I agree with lester and BigDave. Allowing only registered members to post on your forum will remove alot of the bs and name calling crap that goes on. If you are gonna post it, be man enough to own it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009