SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling February 27, 2009 05:53AM
Mark Peissig out of Dorchester, Wisconsin on his Ford 9600 "The Bomb ".
Mark is the 2008 NTPA LSS Champion. The list in the LSS class reads like a who's who of the LSS class

The rest of the field is made up of some of the very best LSS in the country;
Al Koch
Al Koch
Bernie Platz
Bob Barbee
Brent Payne
Bruce Barfnecht
Bryan Bowles
Chad Bach
Chris Pichler
David Esteb
Don Head Jr.
Donnie Bush
Esdon Lehn
Eugene Williams
Eugene Williams
George Everett
Jay Fuqua
Jim Kyncl
John Hoffman
John Hull
Kevin Essary
Larry Gorham
Larry Phillips
Mark Peissig
Mark Peissig
Mark Ulmer
Marty Chandler
Mike Chizek
Mike Sandefur
Mike Wilhite
Rex Kuhn
Todd Maedge
Travis Morphet
Link to the Cloverdale lineup

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 08:54AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Thumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineupThumbs Up February 27, 2009 12:59PM
This is probably one of the best classes of LSS tractors ever put together. The event sure looks like it’s going to be an amazing show.

After the blistering wheel speed in Gordyville, I really hope Esdon can lay down a nice straight pass so we can see how the King of Smoke really stacks up against the top 504 alky burners. It will definately be an awesome show. I’m more than a little disappointed that I can’t get my schedule changed so we can attend. I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that we can make it next year!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Thumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineupThumbs Up February 28, 2009 05:43AM
great line up! What are the thoughts from the entries to make it a 6200 akly and a 6500 diesel . I know some entries don't have gears for 6500 alky and 7000 diesel. Why make the diesel add weight to 7000 when most are slow to begin with they will just go slower. just wondering. Mark ulmer driver of Lss entry IH 1086 LOST

Re: Thumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineupThumbs Up February 28, 2009 06:18AM
Mark,
Have you got enough diet pills for your new LSS? Did you recycle your cast grindings?

Re: Thumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineupThumbs Up February 28, 2009 11:15AM
Glad you asked gpopper. We did recyle our grinds and shavings and end up selling them when junk iron was a good price. Took the money and bought LOST . So I think we should have enough moveable weight for the outlaw light super!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 01:39AM
Gonna be a hell of a class, going to enjoy it, Too bad Jake can`t make it!!! I will have a cold one for ya...

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 04:27AM
Hey 7130 I would rather run at 6200. Spoke with the rest of the Mafia they all agreed!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 08:25AM
When and where are the hoosier invitational going to be at.

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 09:04AM
Cloverdale, Indiana at the Crossroads U.S.A. building. Its about 45 miles southwest of Indianapolis. Its supposed to hold two 300 foot tracks!!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 09:07AM
What are the pull dates and times

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 09:50AM
March 12-13-14. On the 13th there is only one session and it starts at 7:00. The other two days have two sessions starting 12:00 and night session being at 7:00.

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 10:34AM
What the hey Bluefan, first time on a putor?????? Look up whatssmokin.net and you will find everything you need to know there.

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 11:40AM
Yes, Thank you PB. here is the link for it. www.whatssmokin.net

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 08:41AM
Well Mark you can run 6200 Im sure no one will care. LOL

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 12:21PM
It's been a long winter, how about 6500lbs. diesel and 6000 lbs. alky?

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 01, 2009 04:57PM
For you Bruce I will do what ever you want!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 02, 2009 12:48AM
Boy, your easy to get along with. See you next week.

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 02, 2009 12:50AM
fatboy............. will there be a sand pile at the finish line in your way!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 02, 2009 03:56AM
I must have missed something. Does he not like the sand pile at the end of the track? I am guessing there is a story about it and would like to hear it. Thanks from a curious fan

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 02, 2009 10:05PM
oh, let me guess, fatboy is the only threat in this classs!! wake up !!!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 03, 2009 01:59AM
I agree, there is only about 30 tractors that can win!

Re: SmilingThumbs Up Hoosier Invitational LSS lineup with Mark Peissig's "The Bomb" Thumbs UpSmiling March 03, 2009 02:28AM
Just don't try taking his beer!Thats when he becomes a threat!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,873, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM