Pullers are entertainers, a fair comparison for all to consider! August 14, 2013 05:00PM
I wonder if musicians and their bands get charged? Or do the fairboards make rules and say ok, one singer, one guitar, and one drummer. The roadies and all the other members of the band and the lead singer's family have to pay to
get in. Pulling is the same to me, you have hired them as your entertainment. Again, to my point earlier, until pullers stick together, the abuses will continue. Fairboards need to have more respect for the guys putting on the show. Most pullers have more invested in their puller and hauler than most fairboards and events will spend in 15 years of paying out a purse. Pullers need to stick together, when they do it things will change.

Re: Pullers are entertainers, a fair comparison for all to consider! August 15, 2013 12:28AM
You're pulling aren't you?

Re: Pullers are entertainers, a fair comparison for all to consider! August 15, 2013 11:14AM
Now that I have 'more invested in their puller and hauler than most fairboards and events will spend in years of paying purses'; its a little late in the game for me to be making logical business decisions. Yes we may be the entertainment, but we are showmen at heart and it's the most fun you can have at the fair. I'm not going to trade my ride for guitar lessons so I can get in free. This is what I do for fun and I'm glad to pay a little more do it while I'm still able.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009