crew shirts August 16, 2013 03:07AM
was at hillsboro p.p.l. show last weekend and was wondering where do all the pulling teams get their crew shirts from ? not the shirts that they sell , but the shirts that they and their support teams wear , they look alot like NHRA team shirts very profesional looking

Re: crew shirts August 16, 2013 06:29AM
Can't speak for any of them as I was not there but I know quite a few pullers use Kris at 6B Apparrel. Great service and quality. Very happy customer!

https://www.facebook.com/SixBApparel
or
http://www.6bapparel.com/

Six B Apparell August 17, 2013 03:42AM
1-702-587-3313
krisboesen@gmail.com

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 04:31AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: crew shirts August 17, 2013 04:23AM
2 thumbs up to Kris and Six B Apparel. I have seen several of their designs and products in person and they are top notch!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: crew shirts June 23, 2014 12:25PM
THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES TO GET THOSE SHIRTS BUT THEY ARE PRICEY DONT GET IT THRU 6 B APPERAL VERY POOR SERVICE

Re: crew shirts June 23, 2014 01:06PM
The guy in an ^)*&^%$, will NOT call you back, will not communicate with you. There are some really people in this world to deal with, he is NOT one of them!!!!!!!!

Re: crew shirts July 02, 2014 01:55AM
I'm having the same issue with him right now. We ordered shirts that were suppose to be here over a week ago. He blamed fedex and I just got them yesterday. Surprise, surprise they are wrong. We run an old case and the shirts he sent are IH red, the images he sent were completely different. on top of that all the lines don't match up. From the sleeves to the torso of the shirt the line is to be continuous and it has a huge gap. He won't return a call and will only email me. He's being so rude. The only phone number I can find for the company is his. Anyone have another #?

Re: crew shirts June 23, 2014 03:20PM
Don't know what happened to you two but I have nothing but good things to say about Kris and 6B Apparel. I recieved my shirts promptly, they fit great, and are exactly the design that we agreed upon. They were also cheaper than I expected them to be.

Keith Ford Photography
[www.facebook.com]
keithfordphotography.zenfolio.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009