Akron, IA ?????????????????? August 17, 2013 01:53PM
Just curious how it went over today, hope you had a lot of tractors. If you want Kyle e-mail me or send me the sheets and I'll post results for ya. Would have love to been there but I guess folk's 45th anniversary trumps tractor pulling for today.

Re: Akron, IA ?????????????????? August 17, 2013 02:31PM
Kyle knows the specifics but we started bout noon and finished 7:30 or 8 maybe. And show ran steady. Lots of heavy iron. Was a good day

Re: Akron, IA ?????????????????? August 18, 2013 04:38AM
Good, glad to hear it.

Re: Akron, IA ?????????????????? August 17, 2013 02:56PM
Hope ya had a good turnout, Kyle, we hope to be back with the rest of them here tomorrow afternoon!

Re: ? for Blackstock August 18, 2013 04:48AM
Do you guys have a hook sat the 24th?

Re: ? for Blackstock August 18, 2013 12:50PM
Ill get the results up tomorrow. Hopefully pics to. Ended up w 134 hooks. To answer your question to matt I beleive its lesterville sd sat and avon sd sunday

Re: ? for Blackstock August 18, 2013 02:50PM
Akron was a awesome pull. I miss this stock pulls. Hats off to everybody that put it on.

akron ia results and notes August 19, 2013 07:58AM
We missed a few guys due to the reschedule. Marv Huisman, Justin Dickman, Dean Moller, Brad Lundell, Bo Hoffman, Sam Hiekus, Aaron Deckers, Scott Jensen, Clayton Rohmiller, Bruce Manthe, Kevin & Jack Weber, Evan Meinen, and Cale Banks. Was a great day, thanks to all who pulled or helped, especially Mitch Less, Brent DenOuden, and Austin Willer. Cant thank Dean Hanson and Big Red sled enough. Enjoy the results and see you next year!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 09:11AM by wildhare.
Attachments:
open | download - results 2013.docx (19.8 KB)

Re: akron ia results and notes August 20, 2013 02:29AM
thanks again, great pull! hope it works to do it again next year.

for those in the area interested, there is going to be a pull in Alcester SD on September 8th with similar classes to Akron. (one for everything). The proceeds from this pull are going to be donated to a young gal in the area who is battleing cancer. Everyone is invited to pull or watch. there will be more info about this pull in a separate post, just wanted to mention it here as I know several from the area will be checking the Akron results here.

Re:thanks August 18, 2013 03:27PM
Sounds good and thanks for the info Kyle. Sounds like it was a real success down there congratulations and hopefully we can make it next year.

Re: Re:thanks August 19, 2013 11:03AM
Looks like you had good numbers in those heavy classes 14,500 and up, how many years have you guys been putting on this pull? I would like to come up next year and pull, as long as isn't during the same weekend as Wisner

Re: Re:thanks August 19, 2013 04:08PM
I started the akron pull back up in 07. It had been ran years ago by my dad. Then for a few years by ffa alumni. If you would like to be added to my mailing list just pm me your info or email it to trx38@yahoo.com. we are always eager for new iron. I can get u some rules/classes. Thanks

Re: ? for Blackstock August 19, 2013 02:54PM
Congrats to the great showing wildhare!!!! Like we talked on the phone, make sure and let me know ahead next year and I WILL BE THERE!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009