Next 5 Days PULLS in Baraboo, WI Theresa, WI Hub City, WI Marengo, IA Farm Progress Days Decatur, IL August 23, 2013 01:56AM
Tonight Badger State Pullers tonight in Baraboo, WI 6pm, Saturday afternoon in Theresa, WI at 3pm and then Baraboo Saturday night at 6pm again. I am announcing in Baraboo both nights.

We hope to make a make a test pass tonight in Baraboo with the Remedy, if UPS has the parts we are waiting on, then Gaffney will pull in Theresa Saturday afternoon and Hub City, WI Sunday at 1pm. Hub City is adding a 9500 Open Class, putting a $1000 in it, close to home sounds like should have close to 8-10 tractors. The 2.6 Diesel Trucks of SW pullers are in Hub on Sunday, and that is a tough class. The rest of the classes are local/brush pull type classes but a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

If the Remedy runs well, I might sneak down to Decatur, IL Monday and Tuesday to run in the 8500 LPS. I know the Pro and Lim Pro guys are there, this is all part of the Farm Progress Days, I heard it's a good time.

Dad hopes to have the Diesel Super Blackjack in Marengo, Iowa for the super/pro shootout. I think that starts at 6pm. It is an ECI pull but they are having a shoot out class.

I know alot of pullers at Scheids big party this weekend. Everyone have fun, be safe, and take a friend to a pull!

Hub City Info Here!
They are going to put $1000 in this Hot Farm/Super Farm Shootout class, Hub City is about 10 miles north of Richland Center, WI on HWY 80, easy to find, right next to the road. You can't miss it. Hope some of you can make it Sunday, let's blow some black smoke together.

Info for Hub City, WI Pull

SWWI Pullers in Hub City this Sunday starting at noon. SWWI Pullers will be there with four classes.
2.5 and 2.6 Diesel Trucks, 466 3000 rpm Tractors and Open Stock Gas 4×4.
Open Diesel Trucks are invited and will get show up money.
Other classes will be:
6000 lb. Altered Tractors
6000 lb. Gas Trucks and Street Diesel
9000 Turbo
9500 NA
12000 To Hot To Farm
14000 6030 Deer Ect.
Also, a Super Farm and Hot Farm of those who would like to come.
No pace on any of these tractor classes.

Jeff and the group at Hub City would like to see this pull grow and is offering a no hook fee and added payback money to all classes!!!
There will be car and truck drag races following the pull!
Questions on the races contact Jeff at 608-209-7740

Questions on the Pull contact me at 608-632-3178

I know alot of pullers and fans from around here are at Scheids big party this weekend. Everyone have fun, be safe, and take a friend to a pull!

Beer Money Pulling Team

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2013 02:23AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Rantoul, IL Sat. night 6pm ITPA & IPA Classes August 23, 2013 03:30PM
6:00 p.m. Tractor Pull Night IPA, ITPA and Local Classes; Jansen Farms Steam Tractor “Spark Show” follows the pull

ITPA - 5800# Modified, 8500# Limited Pro Stock, 10,000# Pro Stock

Illiana Pullers Assoc. - Limited Mini Rod, Outlaw Tractors

Results from Baraboo, WI Friday night August 24, 2013 01:47AM
www.powerandnoisephoto.com

If you can't make it tonight, Rodney will be there doing live results again tonight.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009