Pulling Truck Unlimited pro Class August 28, 2013 08:14AM
Looking to build an unlimited pro diesel pulling truck. An early 80's chevy frame with a 3126 7.2L Cat Engine. I understand that the ECM can be reprogrammed by a few people here in the north east but was unsure of where to get HEUI injector's for this, What RPM range, Transmission to run behind this ETC...? It is a four wheel drive class and im looking to see if this is possible before getting to deep.

Re: Pulling Truck Unlimited pro Class August 28, 2013 08:36AM
I'd try to go mechanical before attempting to go HEUI myself. The 7.3's and 6.0's have trouble at higher rpms, and really can't break 900-1000hp without nitrous

Re: Pulling Truck Unlimited pro Class August 29, 2013 12:36AM
you'll never compete with HEUI. all the powerstrokes that are legitimate competitors have changed over to mechanical. any of the power stroke injector builders could build your injectors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,999, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,073.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009