Controlled chaos for sale? August 29, 2013 04:27AM
Giving it up Kevin or building something new?

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 29, 2013 05:54AM
I always like new challanges. If it sells then i will decide what to do and if not i will continue to pull with it and try new things. Been working alot on custom street trucks and other pulling projects. You never know!

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 29, 2013 10:30AM
It is rumored that Kevin is gonna start lending his efforts to other pullers just like he did for Marcus. Winking. It is very rare that one of the best, if not the best open supers in the world comes up for sale. Not sure about the price but if the Toys are worth $160k, Chaos should bring $500k!! Heard they hooked it all summer in Europe & only had to change the oil. That's worth it's weight in gold or oil. Lol.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 29, 2013 02:39PM
Thanks for the kind words. I always like to be into a project. So far this winter will include a truck restoration, couple pulling tractor sheetmetal jobs, at least one complete hood and some other small items.
We did change plugs once too! Worked most of the time on other tractors while i was there.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 30, 2013 12:16AM
What was it like pulling over seas. Never been out of usa.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 30, 2013 12:49AM
It is always a very nice experience. I would go pulling or watching there any time. All of the events do a great job putting on a show.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 05:35AM
I voted to leave the tractor in the Netherlands so we would have a reason to go back next year!! The Eurocup guys should write a manual on pull production... first class all the way!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2013 05:36AM by Cody.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 08:34AM
I have said for years they have it figured out over seas. only a few classes and not three or four classes with the same cubic inch motor and 3 different charger sizes. just my opinion

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 09:57AM
Kevin, you said your working on some other projects. What type of custom work do you for people ?

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 01:01PM
Whats the tank between the rear tires for?

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 02:37PM
This is the "catch can" for engine blowby.

Re: Controlled chaos for sale? August 31, 2013 03:50PM
I work on just about anything from trucks to tractors to gun parts. The trucks are street trucks( modified or restoration). Tractors are from antique to ss. Currently putting a large farmall m motor back together. I usally get into at least one tractor sheetmetal body a year( go from a roller to ready to paint). Past few years have been turbo plumbing setups for ss tractors or turbos and oil pans. Its just stuff people ask me to do on the side. Thinking of doing it for a full time buisness. Just starting into some cnc machine work on a mill i got a few months ago. Made a few parts for a friends gun he wanted to change. Little bit of it all.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,787, Posts: 229,973, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,101, Posts: 226,051.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009