Compact diesel or alky puller August 30, 2013 12:07PM
Thinking of building a compact diesel pulling tractor and had a couple of questions. What engines are most running? Have heard of yanmars and isuzus diesels with turbos. Who builds compact diesel engines? Has anyone ever put a small alky compact tractor together? That would be very cool. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 01, 2013 01:32AM
anyone?

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 01, 2013 05:06PM
Does it have to be a tractor engine?? Or just a CID limit..

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 01, 2013 03:42PM
working on a project right now, tn82e yanmars can be very potent from the info I got, not sure on turbos and stuff yet, have a frame in the works for sure just getting power plant and sheet metal will be winter project... will be diesel but have had the alky thought cross my mind

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 02, 2013 05:18AM
I have worked on a little bit of Yamar, and I worked on a full build for a Kabuta engine. The Kabuta has not did too much pulling yet. Hopefully it can get some more passes on it at the end of the year.

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 02, 2013 09:32AM
Just a 3.0 cubic inch limit so many options..........

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 02, 2013 12:48PM
What cubic inch are the kubotas and yanmars?

Re: Compact diesel or alky puller September 10, 2013 01:18PM
am also wondering about these little diesels. What is everyone running in these?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520