Columbus prostock turbo September 07, 2013 10:34AM
Does anyone out there in the pulling industry have a Columbus prostock turbo for sale? I have been looking for two years now for an outdated charger that Columbus built a few years back. Something in the 4.5 to 4.7" range that would include the billit exhaust wheel and shaft, as well as the ball bearing center section. Some guys call it the "outlaw turbo." If you know what I am looking for, or have any leads on one, please feel free to call or text any time. I had one purchased last year from a jackass that went by the name of David Brown, and politely requested payment via western union. Needless to say, he was never paid for the turbo that he never owned. Please dont waste my time if you are one of these guys. Neil Christensen 608-317-7321. Thanks gentleman. The easiest way to identify the turbo that I am looking for it to spot the exhaust wheel protruding from the exhaust housing. Sort of bullet shaped. Turbo will not sit flat on the exhaust flang because the wheel sticks out a little bit.

Re: Columbus prostock turbo September 07, 2013 01:05PM
785/224-4560

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009