questions regarding Cloverdale March 01, 2009 11:12PM
Just moved to Indiana and going to Cloverdale. The line-up looks spectacular. With the number of classes in each session and the number of competitors in each class I am guessing that they will run 2 tracks? In looking at the Crossroads USA website it looks like the building is huge. Will the tracks be pretty close to 300' long? Also, can you bring in coolers or do they sell beer there, or both? Thanks for any info. that can be provided.

Re: questions regarding Cloverdale March 01, 2009 11:30PM
They will have plenty of refreshments for sale.

Klint-Ticket $$ at the door? March 05, 2009 03:56AM
What will the 5 day passes go for at the door? I understand the the price increase is $5 per session extra but is there a 5 session deal at the door?

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 02, 2009 03:11PM
Hi Klint,saw this post and thought it was a good time to ask.I'm in a wheelchair,not powered one.Will i have any big problems attending your pull ?.I am thinking about coming out there for the pull and was wondering how easy it will be for myself and others in chairs to get around?.Thanks Randy.

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 04, 2009 12:21PM
Do you have to buy tickets before hand, or could you just arrive for Saturday night and be able to get tickets at ticket office. Will be coming from about 200 miles away. So don't want to drive that far and not be able to get tickets.

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 04, 2009 04:11PM
If Cloverdale is like Gordyville (and I see no reason it shouldn't be), tickets will be sold at the door for all sessions.

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 11, 2009 06:16AM
Klint I got my tickets look forward to seeing the pull. One question, how many trucks and tractors do you bring back for the finals. Also is that time eastern or central. Thanks

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 11, 2009 09:46AM
Hey Klint , Is that redheaded kid that works on diesel pumps gonna be workin at kloverdale? If so then i'am installing my SFI 25.32 spec roll cage on my space heater ,.....safety first !!!!!!!!!

Re: Guess no ones knows Ryan March 12, 2009 05:44PM
Guess no one knows if we can get around in chairs or not Ryan?. I hate going somewhere new and finding crappy conditions to get around in.I don't expect perfrctally flat paved sidewalks etc,just not mudholes and hills.I think i'll pass on going this year,was planning on going out for Friday night and all day Saturday,but canceled my room yesterday.BTW cool looking Avatar,more realistic than some i have seen,good luck if you go and post back on how it was,later Randy.

Re: Guess no ones knows Ryan March 13, 2009 02:41AM
I'm not gonna make it either. Was going to go buy a truck in Ohio and hit up the pull on the way back, but the deal fell thru. Oh well, maybe next year

Re: Just read on Fonda's board...Ryan March 13, 2009 12:08PM
Ryan i just read over on Fonda's messageboard that the pit parking is full and they are parking the haulers at a nearby truck stop.Also they are parking the rest of the crowd or folks in a muddy bean field.I'm really glad i didn't drive 3-4 hours over there to it now.There was a few new to me classes i wanted to watch that we don't have here in Ohio.Like you maybe next year after we hear all the good and bad about the new event,hope it goes well since it is a lot closer than the others for me.Well maybe see you next year if they have the pull there again,later Randy.

Link to the bean field parking message at Fonda's below.......

Cloverdale pit parking message click here.

Re: Just read on Fonda's board...Ryan March 14, 2009 03:11AM
No! You should have gone. There was ample room for chair bound people inside right next to the track on either side. I am sure that parking would not have been an issue if you have your pass or if you would have just explained to the parking guides your situation as they were very courteous doing a difficult job. Overall, I enjoyed the evening session. I did NOT enjoy the late starting time. Classes were good; facility is very good; staging guys were great; ventilation needs tweaked; outside parking needs tweaked; probably no cigarette smoking needs enforced ( I am one for everyone's rights, but I must be getting used to "no smoking" bans--there was a gent in front of us who nearly chain-smoked the entire time, actually not smoking, just letting the cigarette burn. I know, I coulda moved--in fact three guys between me and the smoker did move, but what if it had been a full house? The time the cigarette was burning was not enjoyable for me). Anyhow, how about Esdon's run on RLF? We didn't stay to see Mark's pass, but RLF laid down a really, really good one and came up on top. If he stays in this class for the summer, it will make this class even more exciting: color, speed, no smoke, smoke, popular names--oh yeah!!! Maybe Esdon should load up and get in a SSO class or two. The way he ran last night just might prove interesting. Anyhow, I hope Cloverdale was profitable enough to be able to do ita next year. JW

Re: Just read on Fonda's board...Ryan March 14, 2009 04:31AM
The Bomb almost got him

Re: Another question regarding Cloverdale.. March 11, 2009 12:15PM
I'm in a chair too.. Might be coming Saturday for the finals... Will there be a decent area close to the track where we can sit so we can see?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM