Best aluminum rear wheels??? September 09, 2013 09:07AM
I'm wondering what the best aluminum wheels are for a 24.5 tire it's going to be my first set ever so enlighten me on which ones a guy should go with and why??? I'm not really worried about the price and I've looked at the whip stations but haven't seen the new Keiser in person. Are there other brands out there??? And I've also seen the Midwest wheels.

Thanks in advance

Re: Best aluminum rear wheels??? September 09, 2013 01:13PM
www.northernsheen.com

Re: Best aluminum rear wheels??? September 09, 2013 01:19PM
buy for the used market 2,3 yr. down the road.

Re: Best aluminum rear wheels??? September 09, 2013 02:46PM
We have always ran Midwest Rims and have never had a problem with them. Next year we are going to try a set of the new Keizer Rims from Taylor Vanbeek. Seems to be a lot of them out there with no problems and they offer a different look than your traditional pulling rim.

Re: Best aluminum rear wheels??? September 10, 2013 02:33AM
I can tell you a little bit more about the Keizer wheels and also send some pictures to you as well just give me a call at 1(712)470-1900

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009