clutch September 10, 2013 12:52PM
Who has the most reliable 3disk steel flywheel/clutch, for an international ? Rursch,Atlas,Kenny's or is their another brand? thank s for any information I'm just new to the sport of pulling and I just want to do it right the first time. Thanks

Re: clutch September 10, 2013 01:12PM
Rursch flyweel with crower springer three disk is what I have and love it. Easy to adjust. Darin is great to work with.

Re: clutch September 10, 2013 03:40PM
Thanks for the reply! with the crower springer can u get the pto hub on it! and will Rursch do the springer or do i have to get that from crower. or is crower just a name for the style of pressure plate. Thanks

Re: clutch September 10, 2013 04:28PM
Just call Rursch he will have all your answers.

Re: clutch September 11, 2013 05:37AM
OK thank you so much for the guys

Re: clutch September 11, 2013 05:38AM
thanks for the help

Re: clutch September 12, 2013 01:07AM
we have what you need also. this cover is built completely by atlas. The big difference on most clutches between builders are the added goodies and type of disc. like adjustable stands. just to give you a few other upgrades to consider is the billet cross shaft, release fork and carrier. pretty much most of the builders will have dependable set up. 570 637 1311 Floyd Isbell [wwwcustomtractorparts.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009