Laura Guthrie.... February 07, 2021 12:01PM
Shout out to laura,believe she unhooked every vehicle all 3 days.fantastic job,did she ever take a break ??

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 07, 2021 12:45PM
100% guaranteed not once.

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 11:21AM
Thank you all so much.. I’m just doing my job, thank you all who helped out, donated to Megan Scott’s fund, Klint Tucker for somehow pulling this event off and the MEC Center for allowing us to have our event there, even after we dented the wall. I know I’m forgetting people but I hope you all had a great time..

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 07, 2021 01:29PM
Laura unhooked for the MSTPA for years and was the fastest around...

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 07, 2021 11:17PM
I don't know how she does it. I've unhooked at pulls before, and I'm shot when it's done. She does it all weekend! Of course pizza and Busch light has taking a toll on me. Haha So cheers to Laura!

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 04:23AM
Laura is one of the nicest young ladies you'll ever meet, her husband Eric is a heck of a nice guy too! I am thinking working cattle has made her one tough cookie!

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 03:45AM
Laura doesn't do breaks. She's all in. And after six sessions of pulling she was pretty well worn down at the after party for the crew. But if there were two more sessions to do the next day she would be ready to go. That's just Laura.

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 04:57AM
Add she does that all nite long, all summer long, even on those 95+ degree Missouri days! You go girl!

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 06:27AM
The dozen or so at our watch party all commented at various times over all 6 sessions that she is definitely in control of the finish line,the sled operator and flagman both follow her instructions on when to drag the vehicle bvb ack,and when it's ok to move the vehicle and sled,even on a few repairs of the laser on the mini rod sled,she was first up on the sled.we all are very impressed with her keeping the pace very fast moving at the finish line too.on a side note,what is on her right arm,and its purpose ? That question came up quite often seemed to be changed every session,maybe something we could all use when hooking/unhooking ?

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 06:58AM
Compression sleeve and she has athletic tape under that from her fingers up her wrist.

CP

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 08, 2021 07:02AM
We need more good people like her to step up, do the job and be responsible until it is none, GREAT JOB, THANK YOU !!!!!

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 10, 2021 04:00AM
The guy that hooked up the sled and verified everything else was ready with the driver, was just as impressive in conducting the job, as Laura. Great kudos to each of them.

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 10, 2021 04:33AM
That was Derek Gilbertson doing the hooking all weekend.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Laura Guthrie.... February 10, 2021 05:55AM
I agree he did great job as did she they both did there jobs perfectly all weekend

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro