diggin hard September 14, 2013 01:51PM
Congrats John and Joe on the big win at enderle!

Re: diggin hard September 18, 2013 02:56PM
Thanks! it has been a great year. Had an absolute blast. Wish everyone could have a year like we did! looking forward to next year already!

Re: diggin hard September 18, 2013 07:29PM
Hi Jon,
Big congrats to your performance this year. What engine and turbo configuration do you run (if you want to tell)? Is it similar to Esdon's?
I wish you a great 2014 season!

Ralf
(Germany)

Re: diggin hard September 19, 2013 05:56AM
The power plant was all put together by Esdon. Four turbos. One fun ride!

Re: diggin hard September 19, 2013 12:43PM
Jon,

I know Louisville applications are due soon and I really hope you consider applying. I can't think of many more deserving non-national regulars. In my opinion you've definitely earned a Farm Show invite. Hope to see you there.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: diggin hard September 19, 2013 02:45PM
Going even a step farther you fellas should pre commit that's a grand national caliber tractor you could probably hitch a ride with the king.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2013 02:53PM by ted bundy jr.

Re: diggin hard September 20, 2013 03:08PM
If we were to do the grand national we would run the lite super, it would not work riding with the king. It would be very hard to run the heavy super, we could not take that much time off work. The farm show would be great, except everytime we go there the weather is bad. We do not like cold weather pulling, Jon and Joe are not very interested going.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2013 03:21PM by bsd111850.

Re: diggin hard September 20, 2013 03:38PM
I would bet money Bill that the worst trip to NFMS couldnt match the trip we made to Gordyville a few years back. Before leaving the Badger state, O'Rourke's trailer brakes were freezing up. Get to Gordyville and every diesel engine in the parking lot ran all weekend. Trailer fold-up doors were stuck in the down position. What a nightmare. Would love for you guys to apply for farm machinery show. I am a huge fan of the diesel ss class and think your tractor proves that the class is going to continue to evolve. I hope to be hooking against you next year. If you do consider farm machinery show, I would donate the time to help. Congrats. Love to see true IH enthusiasts do well.

Re: diggin hard September 19, 2013 03:05PM
Love your sheet metal. Nothing better than watching a Magnum coming down the track.

Re: diggin hard September 22, 2013 02:37AM
I do have to give special thanks to a coupler of pulling teams. We said that we needed to lighten the tractor up a bit. The Mondovi Maffia stepped in right away, the next morning we had lights in the tops of our tree's. The blue team Mark and Kevin, were always ready to lend a hand. Would you believe that they did not know the front and rear of a tractor that makes smoke.Many thanks to friends and fellow pullers. Bill

? for Bill September 23, 2013 02:56AM
Bill I heard you make IH adj. cam gears. Do you make any other color cam gears?

Re: ? for Bill September 23, 2013 01:12PM
Yes we could do any color. We would do at least 6 to a batch.

Bill

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009