llss Lanesville Ind September 15, 2013 02:45PM
Why wasn't Coomers tractor pulling this weekend at Lanseville his tractor would have been into the wall one tuff tractor

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 15, 2013 09:09PM
llss fan
Why wasn't Coomers tractor pulling this weekend at Lanseville his tractor would have been into the wall one tuff tractor

He had a points pull with KTPA in Somerset. Before Saturday night, he had a sixty point lead on second place.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 16, 2013 12:46PM
What about Friday night sure would like to se him and the BOB boys lock it up the wall would have been the only thing that would have stopped him

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 16, 2013 01:32PM
LLSS FAN
What about Friday night sure would like to se him and the BOB boys lock it up the wall would have been the only thing that would have stopped him

He's pulled with BOB once at Elizabethtown back in July. Apparently he wasn't up to snuff on their safety rules, and so he made an exhibition pass at the end of the class. He told me that there were new tires on the back and he missed the gearing--resulting in the snuff out at the end. I can't remember if a distance was even announced for his run, but the nose of his tractor was quite a bit away from the leader marker, as you can see in the on-board video. The trackside video of his run is at the end of the class video.

On-Board video: [www.youtube.com]

Class video: [www.youtube.com]

I hope to see him get his tractor up to the Bluegrass specs, so he can run with them occasionally, and maybe even run a full season with them.

John Murray

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 16, 2013 01:57PM
Well he has smoked the ktpa class this year .And the ktpa tractors that were there had a good showing bothe nights

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 16, 2013 02:25PM
llss fan you must have not been at leitchfield ky earlier . when it got rained out coomer was in 2nd and a BOB tractor was in first 4 feet ahead of him

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 16, 2013 03:11PM
While Mitchell may have had miscues the times that Bluegrass pullers have been at the KTPA events, fifteen wins in thirty official hooks isn't by accident. He's obviously figured something out, which is why I would love to see him run a full season with Bluegrass--just to see for sure how he would fare against them.

Yes, the Ole Yeller tractor is not infallible and everybody that flies the Bluegrass flag wants to act like Mitchell wouldn't stand a chance, but keep in mind that the Family Driven tractor (this is not a shot at the Sipes family--I highly respect them--I'm just making a point) is not infallible, either.

Long story short: Every dog has its day.

John Murray

Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 17, 2013 10:05AM
Will Mitchill be able to be able to pull at Murfreesburo . There is a new King in town And there would be some dethroning going on if others would let him play in there sandbox

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 17, 2013 03:38PM
Llss fan: you say "let him play"???? If he met the rules he could pull! I can't help it that KTPA has a sorry set of rules!

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 18, 2013 09:00AM
Mitchell put his sideshields on to go pull BOB . He didn't want to put a smoking on them boys the first year out

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 17, 2013 12:52PM
Ol yeller is a strong running tractor, BUT the few times the big fish have went and played in the little pond he has been behind. I would say he will come out next season able to test the waters a little more. Time will tell but I wouldn't say there is a new king, lets see how long the luck sticks around!

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 18, 2013 12:40PM
you don't win half the pulls you go to and get 2nds and3rds when you don't win for nothing Mitchell has done way more homework than anyone else first year out heck no one else done enough homework to figure out you don't have to run side shields whats next mitch is the man

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 19, 2013 06:22AM
570 have you been drinking again??

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 19, 2013 08:21AM
When did he stop?

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 19, 2013 09:05AM
that side sheild thing is a joke . he will destroy that class just like he does the rest. Iif youare going to let them runn profab tranmisson they should just open it up and make it a componet class .

Re: llss Lanesville Ind September 20, 2013 01:16AM
i've heard people fussing about the profab deal when its completely legal according to the rules. and i think we all know he'll have full side shields on next year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009