Simon Sez January 25, 2021 12:18PM
Can anyone confirm Simon Sez bought the old category five pro stock?

Re: Simon Sez January 25, 2021 02:13PM
Yes they did.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Simon Sez February 27, 2021 04:09AM
Did anyone ever win the raffle?

Re: Simon Sez February 27, 2021 08:02AM
They are working on getting legal permits/licenses from the state. Sounds like things are about finalized on getting them.

Brent Yaron

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 12:57AM
they raffled off the mod?

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 02:01AM
They just finished collecting all the money and are now finishing up a few things to make sure everything is good to go. I believe there will be a Facebook live when they do raffle the tractor.

Brent Yaron

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 03:38AM
It’s been quite awhile since I’ve heard anything about the raffle.

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 06:56AM
Raffles are beginning to become the new way to sell things off, you'll find most of the time people are having a hard time getting there money out of an item, I'm seeing this more and more in everything motorsports related and also the automotive world. Little do most people know raffles are illegal. You'll see a lot of people calling them waffles lol.

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 08:09AM
Couple of local guys got rid of modified race cars that way. Said it worked okay for them, no arrests so far, but I agree, it probably wasn't 100% legal. I think here only non-profits can legally hold raffles.

Re: Simon Sez January 26, 2021 08:18AM
In Ohio, only not for profit charitable entities can hold a raffle. NO ONE is allowed to hold a raffle for personal gain. Only charities.

Re: Simon Sez March 31, 2021 04:43AM
Still no drawing on the modified tractor. Awful lot of money sitting and waiting for a winner. I’m surprised their hasn’t been requests for money back. No updates. Nothing.

Re: Simon Sez March 31, 2021 04:08PM
Not so fast. They haven't cashed my check yet, so there is no money "sitting" anyplace if you paid by check--at least from my view. In due time. If there was any type of scam going on, I am sure the 250 gamblers would be able to find the Simons and take care of any "business". jmho JW

Re: Simon Sez April 01, 2021 04:39AM
You're probably right JW. I think the "no news, no updates" are probably the biggest issue. PPL circuit will be kicking off in NC in 2 months, guess questions can be answered in person.Smoking

Re: Simon Sez January 29, 2021 12:52PM
peter norton's tractor?

Re: Simon Sez January 29, 2021 01:02PM
Yes the Cat 5 and might even be an LSS in the works too

Re: Simon Sez January 29, 2021 02:12PM
Why did peter norton sale his prostock tractor?

Re: Simon Sez January 30, 2021 01:44AM
They did buy a LSS as well. It was purchased from Dan Dexter. Jeff Justus ran it as the Lightning and Thunder tractor in mostly ITPA but they did hit a few PPL's with it. Very strong running alky JD.

Re: Simon Sez March 31, 2021 08:43AM
prmack
They did buy a LSS as well. It was purchased from Dan Dexter. Jeff Justus ran it as the Lightning and Thunder tractor in mostly ITPA but they did hit a few PPL's with it. Very strong running alky JD.

Did Jeff and Dan have the LSS before or after Brian Diekman?

Re: Simon Sez March 31, 2021 08:48AM
After.

CP

Re: Simon Sez April 08, 2021 07:23AM
Simon's now own both Green Streak pro stocks. They now have 2 light unlimited chassis, 2 mod chassis, 5 twds, 3 pro stocks, a lss, and in storage, an old fwd. 1 supercharged hemis, farms, trucking, grainage, speedway, etc.

Re: Simon Sez April 08, 2021 09:30AM
I believe they are down to 3 two wheelers now; Dirty Pearl, Simon Sez Chevy, and Simon Sez Dodge.

Brent Yaron

Re: Simon Sez February 04, 2021 11:52AM
Pete’s cat 5 JD that’s one nice ride, so they raffled off the actual tractor??

Re: Simon Sez April 01, 2021 04:38AM
So, who ended up getting the mod?

Re: Simon Sez April 24, 2021 08:37AM
Here's a thought....why don't the Simons hold their raffle in Benson? Thumbs Up Or I suppose they can hand out $1000 checks in Benson...Thumbs Down

red tape BS April 24, 2021 01:04PM
With the "gubbermmit" crap that came with the Mod raffle, I don`t think we will see another anytime soon

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,876, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,988.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM