Hard Charger September 26, 2013 08:22AM
Nominations for the 2013 Hardcharger award are now open. To simplify the process, we are asking that all nominations be done via the link provided rather than Facebook. The Hard Charger is meant to go to the puller that truly evolved and gained significantly in the sport in 2013. Last years winner of the award was Jason Brammer, we referred to this award last year as the Surprise of the Year! Please cast your nomination for a deserving puller. The nominations will end at noon central tomorrow with top five going to a poll!

Hard Charger

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Voting is Open September 27, 2013 05:52AM
Voting for the Hard Charger Award is officially open!

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Voting is Open October 01, 2013 12:20PM
What, no outlaw hard chargers??? better take a look!!!!!

Re: Voting is Open October 01, 2013 01:56PM
You are right Justin.
The hardest charger of them all is the president/owner/CEO/fearless leader hisself.

Re: Voting is Open October 01, 2013 04:15PM
Justin if you pull ntpa or ppl you do not exist. Miles just proved that to everyone. Blagraves are great people and nothing against them but there are alot of up an coming pullers that have made more progress in the sport this year. My point being how many first time champion's are there around an where did they place last year.Guess no need to buy a hook or ppl magazines for me!

Re: Voting is Open October 01, 2013 04:40PM
What does buying the hook or ppl magazine have to do with miles website? And since he is an announcer for ppl he can be bias. Don't. Like it make your own website.

Re: Voting is Open October 02, 2013 01:37AM
Something that you are overlooking is the fact that other people have made the list,not Miles. People were nominated for spots on the list.

S'no Farmer

Re: Voting is Open October 02, 2013 02:04AM
Where does one find results of these "contests"? There was one earlier in the year about placings at events or some such, debut of the year, etc. BTW, I don't know who keeps nominating ETT for these, but we Jason, Jesse, Dan and all are honored to be considered. So, thanks all. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms