Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 26, 2013 08:42AM
I'm running a 8 disc ta in my hotfarm tractor and want to go to a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch, I need to know how u guys are feeding hydraulic pressure to your ta After u do away with the ipto shaft. Any help would be great thanks in advance

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 26, 2013 03:04PM
you can still keep your drive hub. Floyd Isbell 570 637 1311

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 26, 2013 04:36PM
can you still run the rear mount starter with that pressure plate or do you have to go with front mount starter?

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 26, 2013 11:56PM
i just run a cog belt driven vickers pump. lot simpler

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 02:02AM
Can u make that hub drive for a rursch clutch

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 10:36AM
I am not trying to be a jerk but isn't it a crower clutch not a Crowler ? Like a crower glide they use on drag cars right ? I hear a lot of people say crowler.

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 11:14AM
You can run a rear mount starter with this. The question is does his supplier offer one and that answer is I'm not sure. Yes same name just how people say it.

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 12:29PM
Floyd does the starter ring gear bolt to the pressure plater or do they weld them to the stands

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 02:50PM
Floyd I would really like to talk to u about your hub drive I just recently bought this 3 disc crower clutch, and wasn't sure how I was gonna power my torque, so I'm really interested in your ipto drive hub because I was told I would have to run an external hydrulic pump. I'm gone run the front mount 7.3 starter with this setup

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 03:12PM
it mounts on top of stands for stock starter location. some clutches we add adjustable stand in place of solid. If you are going to run the 7.3 starter I will save you a lot of aggravation and tell you when you wire it up you need an extra solenoid for the starter. Floyd Isbell 570 637 1311

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2013 03:16PM by floyd isbell.

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 03:37PM
Thanks Floyd

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 27, 2013 03:06PM
The company was started by Bruce Crower. Made his name famous in drag raceing with the CROWER GLIDE clutch. I used to get all bent when I heard the name pronounced Crawler or Crowler, really dont know where that came from. And it really does not make any diffrence how it is spelled as long as we all know that Crower and Crawler is the same thing. Just let it go.

Re: Anybody out there running a ta and a 3 disc crowler slipper clutch September 29, 2013 09:07AM
Does anybody have a picture of a roursh flywheel and pressure plate?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009