electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 26, 2013 12:22PM
Anyone have a brand of water pump or part number for pump to use on tractor for circulating the water instead of belt driven factory pump. thanks

Re: electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 26, 2013 01:46PM
Hypro aqua tiger. $275 brand new. Leave your number if your interested.

Re: electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 26, 2013 02:43PM
I ran a transfer pump off an international school bus. It is the pump for the rear heater. it was solid brass pump 12v it was 125 brand new...

Re: electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 27, 2013 01:06AM
We use a Meziere brand pump on ours, not sure of the part number though. Should be available through Summit/Jegs/etc.

Re: electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 27, 2013 01:58AM
Leave a contact number. I have a used electric circulating pump (aqua tiger) from wipeout I would sell very reasonably.

Re: electric water pump ? [for cooling] September 27, 2013 04:03AM
we use stock water pump on our pro-farm driven by fan blower motor pulleys and belt to run it. It works great can cool motor down for another run in less than 5 minutes. Cheap simple and reliably.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009