crusin mule March 03, 2009 10:12AM
what happened to the crusin mule at the nfms

Re: crusin mule March 03, 2009 12:47PM
CRUNCH-BANG-BOOM!

Re: crusin mule March 03, 2009 12:59PM
something broke in the rear end and then motor let go i believe cuz it over reved

Re: crusin mule March 03, 2009 02:16PM
I'm betting he see's the light and builds component this time!
None of his engine parts made it into the crowd this time, thanks to "new" NTPA side shield rules!!

Re: crusin mule March 03, 2009 02:43PM
I hope not he is one of the few out there that still believe you should keep it look like a tractor as much as possible. Keep it up Bill

Re: crusin mule March 05, 2009 06:42AM
I guess it is his money, he can be as stupid as he wants to with it.
And building a cast iron PS would fit that description.
Seen him break at his hometown pull, axle or final drive, not too long ago, so it isn't a new thing to him.

Re: crusin mule March 05, 2009 06:46AM
the new inside shields are called miller shields for a reason. maybe he should not be allowed in the sport cause he has a trouble getting things to stay in the tractor???

What happened is this March 05, 2009 07:54AM
He had a brand new transmission and was on the virgin pass when something obviously didn't work and you know the end result. Looks like from the video he was hook in and setting sail. Hope he gets it fixed for the summer and doesn't leave it sit. Also noticed on the side of the Red Mule that the Hyper decals are back on it and couldn't tell if the REI stickers were still up in the front. Did Bill go back to hyper for the old girl?

Re: What happened is this March 05, 2009 01:08PM
Bill ought to have divorced Hyper and REI years ago. Because there is better IH parts and engine builders out there!! One parts supplier and engine builder being in southern Illinois.

Re: What happened is this March 08, 2009 01:45PM
if your talking about Dennis and rodney, yea their good, they got that bad habit doing good but divorce Hyper, WAKE UP, HELLO?

Re: What happened is this March 08, 2009 02:34PM
whats so special about hyper

Re: What happened is this March 07, 2009 12:54PM
He needs to call 1-800-PROFAB!

Re: What happened is this March 07, 2009 07:33PM
Hey I think Bill and Jason knows what they need to or not need to do. But I thank them for all the dedication with both tractors.

I remember in 2004 we pulled into broadbent with the Horse and were second hook and first hook was one of Roberts diesels with the new sheet metal and looked like his alky's (this is not a knock on Roberts just an observation that helps the anecdote). Roberts tractor was very impressive and intimidating so we were saying we should load the horse cause it was "outdated". We began to name it "that 70's show" that week.

It turned out that week not only did the horse win both sessions, but Jason Miller and Bartie Nelson took their respective Pro Stock sessions.

We were sitting there joking about "that 70's show" and Jason came to the line in his pro stock session and backed it to the sled. And when he reached to the right of the steering column to put in gear, tightened the chain, and ended up putting it on the rest of the best, we all erupted and felt proud that the "70's show" struck again.

It was a great feeling to see them take that tractor that they have stayed loyal to, win that class. This year it was very heartbreaking to see Bill's mule take a dive like it did.

But I still thank Bill and Jason for staying true to what they like,believe, and add to one of the greatest classes in the sport of pulling.

Re: crusin mule March 05, 2009 01:02PM
wow you guys need to show some respect to a pioneer of tractor pulling in eastern iowa and the national circuit. and your right his money his way get over it. atleast he can afford to it. and the way it sounds. u cant. so keep wishin.

Re: crusin mule March 05, 2009 01:19PM
Pioneer of WHAT?????????
He is an excellent driver, and an excellent cook.
But pioneer he aint !!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,810, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro