Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 17, 2021 04:06AM
I saw where Tractor was Dq’ed for not running spec fuel Friday night then they let it pull Saturday. I thought you were out for a year and a day?

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 17, 2021 04:20AM
Inquiring Minds
I saw where Tractor was Dq’ed for not running spec fuel Friday night then they let it pull Saturday. I thought you were out for a year and a day?

From section 1E-Protest:

PPL Rulebook
Any competitor knowingly competing with a performance enhancing equipment verified by a Head Tech Official or refuses to tear engine down at the event will be disqualified for a period of 375 days and including actions discovered by protests, at all Pro Pulling League events nationwide. Suspensions will include driver and vehicle.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 17, 2021 04:47AM
It wasn’t a Ppl pull, they would have never checked anyone in the first place.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 17, 2021 10:42AM
Inquiring Minds
It wasn’t a Ppl pull, they would have never checked anyone in the first place.

So, whose event was it? I can't keep up with every place that every puller is attending. I'll leave that up to Brent. Winking

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 17, 2021 11:01AM
Outlaws was the sanctioning body John

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 18, 2021 05:07AM
Leave the guy alone, in NY state we had a few pullers caught on fuel and they did nothing but give them the DQ for the day. If everyone is worried about the rules so much why don’t the supers. Pros and light pro stocks ever get fuel tested? Why is it only the SF??

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 18, 2021 05:50AM
This was a 4.1 limited pro.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 18, 2021 08:04AM
Diesel puller NY
Leave the guy alone, in NY state we had a few pullers caught on fuel and they did nothing but give them the DQ for the day. If everyone is worried about the rules so much why don’t the supers. Pros and light pro stocks ever get fuel tested? Why is it only the SF??

2020 Nashville IL 10Pro class was checked. PPL Mears did the testing.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 18, 2021 11:11PM
The fuel test is a joke, especially when adding GASOLINE to your diesel fuel is 100% legal.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 18, 2021 11:38PM
Might pass the test, but why would you do that?

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2021 03:49AM by cpr.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 19, 2021 03:35AM
If the fuel test is a joke why is it always the same tractor getting caught? And why did it lead by almost 40 feet before the DQ and finish mid pack the following night ? There must be something to it .

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 19, 2021 04:03AM
The fuel was checked Saturday night but was thrown out Friday night?? What sense does that make??!!

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 19, 2021 04:51AM
Testing 10 pro class is a safe place to test, there making more power than they can get to the track anyway why would they need hot fuel or water? Doesn’t matter They’ve been able to beat the dialectic test for 30 years. They should be using a sniffer for oxygenaters or pull oil on a few of the top ones and have it analyzed.

Re: Rotten Apple’s Hot Fuel June 20, 2021 03:46AM
I believe the question was really referring to why wasn’t the DQ rule applied. It doesn’t matter how or when you test, it is the matter of sticking to your guns and Enforcing rules your sanctioned members voted in. If a group states they are going to hang you for cheating and only give you a slap on the wrist when it happens then they have no problem losing pullers fast. Have seen this time and time again at state levels. Now I am not referring to this competitor and don’t know or care if they were a paid member of the sanctioning body that night just stating what I see. Only my opinion but I feel you gain more competitors by upholding the rules. Happy Fathers day fellas.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520