Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 05, 2021 08:11PM
No offense to the guys running NTPA, but why have all the dominant tractors switched to PPL? Wiederhold, Spencer, Beasley’s, to name a few. I realize without Wiederhold and Spencer’s around other teams are getting a chance to win, just miss seeing the best at NTPA pulls.

Re: Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 06, 2021 12:52AM
I will start by asking a questions to answer a question. Why as a competitor who has already won an NTPA R2 Championship when R2 was a combine class, not E or W as it is today? Why would you as a competitor want to run ( and speaking mainly to R2 ) want to run all over the place for the pennies that NTPA pays? OSTPA pays more than NTPA and PPL pays more then either of them. Why would you not run where you are appreciated and given some respect for your efforts?

Re: Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 06, 2021 05:55AM
Here we go again...death to the NTPA. This gets old. I love the NTPA show, as do most fans, and that won't change if you take your Light Pro somewhere else. Good grief!

Re: Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 06, 2021 07:52AM
Did not say a thing about NTPA kicking the bucket. If you love them,, then good for you. Kiss the, hug them and have the time of your life with them.

Re: Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 06, 2021 10:55AM
Well to answer the question I would say the real reason is that ppl has more light pros is because they were the first to make a National class and have National points… I think the two strongest states are nc and ohio and most of those tractors were ntpa tractors but wanted to make the next step and try to go for National points and pulls with ppl this year. Personally I think that if ntpa made the class grand National, they would get many of the light pros back and have a great grand National class

Re: Why are all the good light pro’s with PPL? August 06, 2021 08:05PM
Light Pro is not a Champions Tour class.

CP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro