Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 01:52AM
How can there be so many more tractors in classes in Wisconsin than Minnesota?? The super farm numbers are about the same, but in the heavy super class Wisconsin gets by looking at results about 8,9 per show and Minnesota may on a good day get 8 and that is only because other tractors in other classes are fillers!!!
Most Minnesota shows get 4 heavy supers and that is very disappointing. I know there are more tractors in Minnesota than just 4 super stocks. Any one have any real ideas to get Minnesota super numbers up? I am in no way bashing Minnesota, I like alot of others just want to see more tractors.

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 04:08AM
This is a dead horse, Wisconsin boys are scared to cross the river!

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 05:09AM
Seems like the cheese eaters think they need a passport to cross the big muddy river thing.
Or maybe they are scared of bridges?

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 07:07AM
This is NOT a bash Wisconsin post so please STOP!!!! I was just wondering what could be done to increase Minnesota Numbers!!! I have seen Wisconsin guys cross the river at Anoka a few years back and it was at least 3 of the guys "crossed the river" so please stop the bashing

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 08:53AM
Since when is posting the truth bashing?
You don't want to hear the truth, don't ask the question. Pretty simple.
I will say, 2wd, 4wd, and superfarm aren't scared to cross the border, but that is it.
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal with it.

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 01:32PM
The alky guys can run in Anoka

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 11:27AM
1.DSS is an extremely expensive and volatile class to be in because of how short lived those things can be. Some of these guys are focusing on running points in WI and don't want to risk damaging their equipment on a non points pull.

2. MN has a lot of pulls in the middle of the week. It's hard to make those, particularly when the drive is across the state or through the road construction capital of the world (aka twin cities).

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 11, 2013 02:49PM
Lol ask terry blackbourn if he's 'scared' to cross the river,
theirs only two tough running things in Minnesota

The king of smoke and Adrian Peterson

One's for sure on roids, il let you decide who

On Wisconsin!

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 12, 2013 07:54AM
I never hear about the pulls in minnesota except for almelund basically. I wouldnt mind pulling over there if i know where the pull is at

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 12, 2013 03:27PM
I was at a few UPM shows this summer. Pretty good numbers as a whole. Excellent quality shows that are professionally run. Heavy supers had fair numbers. Better than the year before. Say what you want but they have some good running tractors. Not all Grand National caliber but some good quality units. I plan to add to that class next summer.

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers to gpopper October 18, 2013 06:30AM
gpopper- What are you planning on building if i may ask?

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers to gpopper October 20, 2013 03:59AM
One mean alky super. Next years UPM champ!!!!! Look out!!!!!!!

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers to gpopper October 21, 2013 08:27AM
Obviously a real comedian in the post above. Not sure what the user name is or means? It's on alky and is yellow. All new setup. Not top of the line but one of a kind.

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers to gpopper October 22, 2013 01:52AM
well that will be nice to have another color. We will have Green, Red,Yellow, and Orange. Hope everyone get things fixed over the winter and we have a good class in Minnesota next year

Re: Minnesota vs Wisconsin tractor numbers October 12, 2013 04:32PM
We've been over to MN with our Mini on invitation a few times. I'd like to see WTPA continue to work with them for future events.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro