2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 16, 2013 10:24AM
Tickets are now on sale for the 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals. We are still accepting applications and have two of the Wednesday night test passes left. If you did not receive an application, and would like one, drop me a line at klinttucker@whatssmokin.net, or give me a call at 309-712-1406, and I will get one out to you. Also, we have added all of the events we video taped this summer to the video section. We are currently processing video orders. Season ending class sets will be available later in the month. Thanks and look forward to another great event this winter. Klint

Re: 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 16, 2013 01:22PM
how do I find out what rules are for the different class's thanks

Re: 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 16, 2013 11:37PM
Pull Nut; This is a link to Klint's Midwest Winter Nationals Rules

Thanks
Justin

Re: 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 21, 2013 10:58PM
Klint;Can you let me know the payouts on light limited super stock?

Re: 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 24, 2013 08:18AM
I would like to remind all Hot Farm pullers entering the 85LPS that you can not run 18.4 x 38 or 20.8 x 38 tires. There was a lot of complaining last year about the 85LPS tractors in the 95 Hot Farm class, so we took those guys out of the class by not allowing the 24.5 tires in the Hot Farm. Thus it is only fair to not allow the Hot Farm tractors with the smaller tires in the 8,500 Limited Pro class. I realize this makes little to no common sense, but this is what we were asked to do to level out competition and control our numbers in each of these two classes. Thanks for your cooperation. Klint

Wednesday night test passes & Puller Applications October 29, 2013 07:57AM
We have received 20 applications requesting a test pass on Wednesday night. We will not allow anymore. Please do not call and ask for a test pass. Thanks to all the pullers for their cooperation in getting their paper work to us. We are still accepting applications for all classes. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at 309-353-7034. Thanks Klint

Re: 2014 Midwest Winter Nationals October 29, 2013 01:45PM
Pro Farm turbo rules 2014: One turbocharger of any size. Good Luck!!!
I love it.. Nice and simple..

Pro Farm Turbo October 30, 2013 07:30AM
I thought that the turbo rule would have been the same as ITPA and IPA.. Now several tractors from several groups have to build a turbo to compete. But I understand that klint has had trouble with this class in the past, with everyone wanting the rules changed for them. The sanctioning organizations need to make one rule for the turbo's. I know that itpa and ipa rules are the same now and they still put on a great show and run really strong. Still love this class and can't wait for January.

Re: Pro Farm Turbo October 31, 2013 04:31AM
itpa and ipa rules are not the same. The v-8s cannot run competitive at at 3000 rpm as the 6 cyl do. There is anouther v-8 being built and plans to run itpa and illinois hot farm of other if the rules would be the same.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520