Farm stock in Ky September 28, 2021 06:22PM
Is anybody running farm stock around the central Kentucky area? Seems it’s 10k hot farm territory but I haven’t even got a tractor built yet so I’m not quite there LOL. Figured I’d start out in farm stock and build from there but I can’t seem to find anyone with a farm stock class? Might not be looking in the right places though. Thanks in advance

Re: Farm stock in Ky September 28, 2021 10:25PM
Battle of the bluegrass used to have a 466 farm stock class with a turbo limit. They also run some stuff in southern Kentucky, I believe that group is Usa pullers.

Re: Farm stock in Ky September 28, 2021 11:13PM
KITPA has four farm stock classes, Bluegrass has a 10 hot farm… and there is always the open classes but you better build a light pro to keep up in that class..LOL.

Re: Farm stock in Ky September 29, 2021 12:36AM
Thank you both! Got some information to work with now

Re: Farm stock in Ky October 04, 2021 05:46PM
There’s a light hot farm class that needs some more tractors. Kitpa has them and battle of bluegrass pulled them couple of times.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,635, Posts: 229,699, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520