Llss motor plate October 23, 2021 03:14AM
Looking for a source for a motor plate and starter setup for a Cummins 5.9 into a Ih 656 chassis.

Re: Llss motor plate October 23, 2021 09:51AM
Look up Lehman tractor parts in pennsylvania

Re: Llss motor plate October 24, 2021 04:02AM
Thanks for the reply. I have one of their plates. Those use stock flywheel and starter location. I’m looking for a source of a plate with the starter coming in the opposite direction to run a multi disk pulling clutch.
I have had contact with Atlas tractor they have the system I’m told , by Atlas. but I’ve been trying to get a kit made up for over a year .
Just looking for a source other then atlas that has helped other pullers put a 5.9 Cummins in the 565/666 chassis.
Just want to finish my build before all my parts are completely out dated.
Thanks for any help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2021 05:10AM by Max IH Puller.

Re: Llss motor plate October 24, 2021 05:05AM
Good chance that Kenny’s pulling parts has them or will make you one plus he can sell ya a clutch too if you don’t have one.

Re: Llss motor plate October 24, 2021 05:13AM
Thanks for the reply !
I’ll try him and yes I need a clutch also.

Re: Llss motor plate October 24, 2021 07:27AM
Kenny can fix you up, he's just very hard to get ahold of, he's a busy man --- but keep tryn, cause odds are you won't get him the first time or two you call !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard