Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 04, 2009 11:28AM
Just wanted to let the pullers out there know that the Norfolk Ne tractor pull is just weeks away and if you need a preregistration sheet they are available via email. There is also a link on pulloff in the events link that has all of the info about the pull on it. Hope to see everybody at the pull. Thanks

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 04, 2009 11:37AM
What classes do they have for farm stock 10500 or 12500?

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 04, 2009 11:59AM
They're not going that heavy in farmstock, I think all the heavier they're going is 9700 No Turbo Farm Stock. Too bad, if they did go that heavy, I'd be there w/ the 1206.

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 09, 2009 01:52PM
When and whare is the pull? Were about 2 hours away and would love to check it out! Thanks!

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 10, 2009 03:17AM
I know it is this Saturday, March 14 but that is all I have been able to find out. For being such a big pull, I am only 60 miles away and have seen no advertising around here either in the paper, on tv, or on the radio. Wish myself I could find out more. The website link I was given is even a year out of date. This could be a good pull if they would advertise.

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 10, 2009 03:36AM
Do u pull Racehorse? If so what and what class?

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 11, 2009 02:57AM
Yes, I have a blue one for stock class and a white one for hot farm.

Re: Northeast Community College Tractor Pull March 10, 2009 10:55AM
The web link is [necctractorpull.blogspot.com] this is a brand new web link I created it this year it has all the info needed but if you have any more questions please email me. And we are not having any farmstock past 9700 sorry guys we dont have the space.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009