IH steel differential carrier October 24, 2013 04:09AM
Looking for a steel IH differential carrier, and fully needled. Who makes these? Thanks.

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 24, 2013 04:19AM
Wipe Out and Atlas Tractor

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 24, 2013 11:46AM
Atlas is the absolute best option. Karl made one for me recently, and it turned out beautiful. Great workmanship and the price brought a HUGE smile to my face. Dirt cheap. Came complete and ready to install. Only one problem- nobody ever gets to see it once its put in.

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 25, 2013 05:31AM
You may try Navistar since everything else is made from truck parts in those tractors

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 25, 2013 11:18AM
Yup my hole tractor is Navistar that's the way all the ih are perfectly legal Navistar, you can get engine block and engines, and engine parts its just a complete package!!! o wait there the same block just set up for roller sound like someone tired and cranky should be put to bed cause he has to machine for roller set up

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 25, 2013 11:55AM
He sounds like more of a Deere guy. For him, I would recommend Bryce down at VGM. He would help any disgruntled deere guy keep up with us Navistar pullers!

Re: IH steel differential carrier October 26, 2013 03:37AM
[atlastractor.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009