Low crop prices October 24, 2013 06:30PM
In response to the low crop prices....and the ones thinking we are still making money...this years corn we are being paid currently about 4.15 per bushel. Take off .30 for drying at most elevators around here and what does that leave you???? about 3.85. Not too shabby huh? But....when it costs you about the same per bushel to raise it???? Where is the profit? There has to be PROFIT. yes, on good years sock some away. But to not be able to get your costs back? What would you do if it cost you 400.00 a week in gas to get to your job and back? You'd be complaining too. Saw today at a gas station they had deer corn for sale. 11.00 for 50 lbs. A bushel of shelled corn is 56lbs. thats a 7.00 difference!!! Who's making big money now? not the farmer. Yeah, tell me packaging...it was in a plain feed sack tied at the top. Guess I'll sell deer corn to you stupid non farmers since by the price of it you must be willing to pay that for it. Happy harvesting-

Re: Low crop prices October 24, 2013 11:53PM
When an industry falls on hard times one way to reestablish a profitable footing is to enhance efficiency. Maybe stop bush hogging the same waterways and "unfarmable" small fields over and over again. Rent that piece to a cattleman, grass is hard to find nearly everywhere due to high commodity prices.
Additionally less passes over a field can have beneficial effects on soil health, fuel consumption rates and expenses......hey check this site out www.Martintill.com. They manufacture the Martin-Till Planting system which markets a properly designed row cleaner that provides a very desirable type of tillage for most low till, no till operations...you can contact them at 800.366.5817.
That web site again is. www.martintill.com

Happy farming!,

Re: Low crop prices October 25, 2013 12:21AM
Wow Rob, very subtle ad there Eye Rolling

I love the being efficient with Martin Row Cleaners as well. Especially when they are properly torqued on the machine. And again when the spike wheels fall off during planting. And yet again I love the effieciency of having them get caught in my snapping rolls, costing thousands of dollars in repairs and downtime.

Re: Low crop prices October 26, 2013 12:07AM
Shameless plug I know!!! I could'nt help myself. We are proud to be part of the ag industry but at the same time it can be a little frustrating. There seems to be an awful lot of waste and inefficiecy in farming that needs to be addressed. European, specifically German farms are very efficient, because they've been forced to by population density and lack of tillable land. I heard a report a few weeks ago talking about Russian farm ground recently released for rent to farmers, some 11 million acres!! When that ground starts being farmed with any efficiency that will affect many US markets. China has already looked to Russia as a supplier because of the US supply inconsistency over the past few years. I just think if we all look a little deeper at our specific operations. There is alot of consumption that can show up on the bottom line as profit if we address it. Just a thought to ponder before everyone draws their battle lines.

Re: Low crop prices October 25, 2013 01:06AM
I am a dairy farmer and I have to say Booo Hooo, grain farmers, you have had outstanding prices the last 3-4 years now you get low prices and are whining... maybe you should of saved some money from the past years to help on a bad year like most people have to do, because you should of known that prices would fall, always have.. instead everyone goes out and tries outbidding everyone and raises land rent out of sight, and buys that new tractor or equipment then when prices drop you cant make big prifits still,you made way too much the last few years.. and the govt. should stay out of the whole thing is my opinion! buy crop insurance in case of a disaster like all other business, and thats it no hand outs..... and this health care is also rediculous, thanksObama lovers!!! our plan went up 45% this year.

around here they are getting 200 plus yields and at $4-4.50 you still can make money at that if you didnt go crazy when prices were high and buy stuff you cant afford... last few years yields been real good in this area 180-200 on the good farmers w/drainage and some got $7.50-8... dont want to hear it, thats like $27-30 milk and then it goes to $20, ya it sucks but you should of known it isnt going to stay up there... because we farmers just go crazy and buy more cows, rent more ground, plant more corn and just flood the market.....always has been a roller coaster and prob always will.....

Re: Low crop prices October 25, 2013 05:18AM
Well said dairy farmer , couldn't agree more!

Re: Low crop prices October 25, 2013 02:00PM
First of all, maybe those farmers who can't make money need to make better financial decisions. Example:instead of that jd s670 maybe you should have stayed with the 9600 a few more years. Its called budgeting. I for one don't have that worry. I'm a small farmer that has insurance and I don't take risks and I make money with no help. Second remember government subsidies were provided to help through catastrophes, but it was the democrat party that kept messing with it to what it is today to help big farmers get bigger and do away with the small farmer. That is all

Re: Low crop prices October 25, 2013 05:23PM
I agree with the ohio dairy farmer. No one told this guys to pay these sky high rent/land prices. And now they are gunna complain because they cant make money beause there rent is to high and the corn price came back down to $4/bu. Do you remember a mere 3 or 4 years ago 4.50 corn was good money. What are these guys gunna do when corn hits 3.50? I know we will be fine!!

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 01:23AM
The whole list of posts on this topic has been interesting to read and to see the view points of different types of farmers, non-farmers, etc.

Agriculture is one of the rare examples of pure competition. There are a very large number of firms (according to the EPA website the number of farms stand at 2.2 million), the type of product is standardized (ie corn, soybeans, wheat), there is no control over price (corn was $3.85 - I couldn't demand $5 as the supplier), conditions of entry is that it is very easy, no obstacles (ie a previous post even made notion more people coming into farming because of good crop prices), and there is no non-price competition (haven't seen any farmers advertising how there corn is better on TV - although the one company has the advertisement like this on RFD TV).

In agriculture D=MR=AR, so in pure competition marginal revenue and price are equal.

As far as people starving like someone commented in a previous post, look up the statistics for how many people starved during the Great Depression. According to one website "To save money, families neglected medical and dental care. Many families sought to cope by planting gardens, canning food, buying used bread, and using cardboard and cotton for shoe soles. Despite a steep decline in food prices, many families did without milk or meat. In New York City, milk consumption declined a million gallons a day." Actually, wasn't there a bumper crop of wheat at that time which started target prices?

Here's a link from BYU Idaho website link:
[courses.byui.edu]

Again, thanks for the viewpoints and posts - they have been great examples in my economics class and the issue of the farm bill, food stamps, crop prices, government subsidies, supply/demand, business decisions, etc.

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 03:11AM
The posts about low prices forget about one important topic, forward contracting. At the end of July 2013, locally, central Iowa, you could get 6.59 Nov. delivery on corn, 15.48 Nov. delivery on Beans. Now I know we were looking at Drought conditions here in Iowa, but that's not much of an excuse to not sell at least part of a crop. The reason is Greed. Most everyone thought 10.00 corn and 20.00 beans this Fall. We knew what it was costing last Spring to get the Crop in the ground so we knew what break even was. So it's sometimes kind of hard to feel sorry for someone whining about losing money when they at least had a chance to lock in a better price for part of their crop. Next year is the year that's going to separate the Men from the Boys I'm afraid.

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 12:28PM
Wrong. board price on Nov delivery on corn was 4.79 end of July 2013. I don't think you would get a 1.80 positve basis for Nov delivery. You could get that for cash delivery on old crop corn at that time but not new crop Nov delivery. More like 4.50. Anyhow, we are going to have to market sound and grow good crops at low as possible costs.

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 01:43PM
Bad Medicine
The posts about low prices forget about one important topic, forward contracting. At the end of July 2013, locally, central Iowa, you could get 6.59 Nov. delivery on corn, 15.48 Nov. delivery on Beans. Now I know we were looking at Drought conditions here in Iowa, but that's not much of an excuse to not sell at least part of a crop. The reason is Greed. Most everyone thought 10.00 corn and 20.00 beans this Fall. We knew what it was costing last Spring to get the Crop in the ground so we knew what break even was. So it's sometimes kind of hard to feel sorry for someone whining about losing money when they at least had a chance to lock in a better price for part of their crop. Next year is the year that's going to separate the Men from the Boys I'm afraid.

No offense bad medicine but have you ever forward contracted anything and then not been able to deliver?

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 02:49PM
Supertiquer.... A man's got to know his limitations. If you entered into a contract that you were unsure you could deliver on....well that's gambling. How could anyone with an ounce of sanity expect someone else to cover your greed and your losses? I have not heard one reasonable argument since 1995 that would justify this insanity. ALL I have ever heard from a "farmer is excuses. Excuses don't cut it in the business world. If you and all the others cannot survive with out the working man bailing you out, .....YOU should get out of the farming business. You will be shocked at what level of employment you would be qualified for in the real world. I've seen a lot of it in my lifetime. I don't think there can be a more humbling experience than a farmer trying to get a job. Those of you that have never witnessed it have no idea what your gambling with.

I remember when beans hit all time records in the 1970's and the cry me a river, because the greedy farmer's had gambled and lost. Farmers swore they would never contract grain again. Sounds like you still haven't learned your lesson.

Those of you, that are thumbing your nose that those that are disgusted with your attitude are loosing friends fast. You are digging a hole that when you need our support the most, we are not going to run to your rescue.

The South African ranchers and farmers strutted around like they were a gift from god, then the pilgrims swatted, a lot of them, with a dose of reality. Lets hope for your sake we never deteriorate as a nation to that level. A bankrupt country turns ugly fast.

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 03:35PM
After following this post for a while, for the first time in my long farming career I'm glad I don't farm in the '' Farm Belt''.

Re: Low crop prices October 27, 2013 11:20PM
Everyone seems to know how the next guy should run his business

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 12:52AM
holycow
Everyone seems to know how the next guy should run his business

When you start taking Gov subsidies, why shouldn't the tax payers have a say in how you run your business? If you want to run your business your way, go for it but don't expect a helping hand when you gamble and lose.

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 03:09AM
Whats all the bitching about? American farmers do feed the country and do pay taxes. Crops are not bringing what they did the last few years. It happens. The sad thing is, some farmers havent had the luck of others. I know of a few I consider friends that in the past few years havent had the crops that others have. High prices the last two years made it so they could keep going. When the prices are this low, it will take more than just good managment on their part to stay ahead of the game. We should all count are blessings and quit blaming the next guy Good luck to you all.

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 04:01AM
I don't understand the issue at hand we pay a lot to welfare and useless people who don't contribute to anything at all the govt giving farmers help is just like they do when people build their houses below sea level and cry when they get flooded out ! What I'm getting at in my belief is at least its going to a good cause ! A lot of this other stuff is a waste of tax dollars

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 03:02AM
U don't have a say in how many kids Susie has and u pay for do ya

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 03:22AM
holycow

I have a real issue with that too! Bottom line is I don't feel I should have to pay for either of them! If you would like to distract away from the current topic and talk about another lets go, I'm game.

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 04:12AM
holycow
Is that the best argument you can come up with is Susie's kids. Talk about lame. If you want to live like Susie and her kids it could be arranged. Maybe in the future you will. But when you do you will have to prove need. Your spelling sucks, actually it looks on par with susie's.

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 06:27PM
I guess I don't understand why those complaining don't begin farming. It is a free country, land is for sale everyday, tractorhouse has a hell of a deal on machinery, you could get in on all the gov. Subsidies, you could have a pulling tractor, after all you are bit$$ing and moaning on what I thought was a pulling site. Ohh I almost forgot, you would only have to work 4 weeks out of the year! You clowns crack me up. Just for fun I would like to know what Mr or Mrs. Taxpayer does to make a living other than gripe on here.
Funny thing is I watch and talk to a lot of non farm friends and often wonder what they do in all there spare time. Yet I don't belittle them for it because quite frankly it is non of my damn business!
Seriously, why don't you guys get in the game? Man up borrow the money and away you go. I've done it , you can too!
Taxpayer, enlighten me please. What is your occupation?

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 01:25PM
tax payer
Supertiquer.... A man's got to know his limitations. If you entered into a contract that you were unsure you could deliver on....well that's gambling. How could anyone with an ounce of sanity expect someone else to cover your greed and your losses? I have not heard one reasonable argument since 1995 that would justify this insanity. ALL I have ever heard from a "farmer is excuses. Excuses don't cut it in the business world. If you and all the others cannot survive with out the working man bailing you out, .....YOU should get out of the farming business. You will be shocked at what level of employment you would be qualified for in the real world. I've seen a lot of it in my lifetime. I don't think there can be a more humbling experience than a farmer trying to get a job. Those of you that have never witnessed it have no idea what your gambling with.

I remember when beans hit all time records in the 1970's and the cry me a river, because the greedy farmer's had gambled and lost. Farmers swore they would never contract grain again. Sounds like you still haven't learned your lesson.

Those of you, that are thumbing your nose that those that are disgusted with your attitude are loosing friends fast. You are digging a hole that when you need our support the most, we are not going to run to your rescue.

The South African ranchers and farmers strutted around like they were a gift from god, then the pilgrims swatted, a lot of them, with a dose of reality. Lets hope for your sake we never deteriorate as a nation to that level. A bankrupt country turns ugly fast.

Wow!!!!!!! ROFLMAO at your response to me All I did was ask BAD MEDICINE a question and you tax payer have me all figured out. LMAO!!! I don't know where I made any excuses at but I must have somewhere along the line. Heck, I was against the farm bailout of 2002. There was no excuse for it! I don't blame you tax payer for being upset. I am a tax payer also. In fact, the best thing that could happen would be to get rid of all subsidies. I still have a JD 7720 combine that I harvest my crop with. And up until this year, I still planted with a JD 7000 planter pulled by a 7110 Magnum. I did buy a new planter this year, but it is still pulled by the Magnum. And I use my hands and arms to guide it.
I never did forward contract more than I thought I might be able to produce, but I have seen other farmers do it and have to buy a contract back. That was the whole point of my question to Bad Medicine. But you have me all figured out. lol
Clark Oltmanns
Lincoln, Ill

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 09:22PM
supertiquer....Do you really think this about "you"? Yes I had you figured out right away...." YOUR" a small farmer. If you had not overacted so, you would have known In these posts I actually defended the "small" farmer. Unfortunately your the ones that are hanging onto the coat tails of the huge corporate Ag operations. You are nothing but a cheer leader for their cause. The minute you step in a hole they will be there to steal your ground. why do you think rent is going through the roof . At first farmers tried ti hide behind some lame privacy act BS and were outraged that it was determined public knowledge. Many farmers renting ground were denying that they were taking any money. I know a very respected farmer that said that if a farmer was any farmer at all he would not need to sign up for welfare. WELL.....Then came along Al Gore and his miraculous invention. known as the WWW. and Ewg.org put the federal record for all to see.....Guess who the one was that had been lining his pockets, while claiming he wouldn't lower him self to take welfare money.

The attempt was to keep their large cash flow hidden from the land ovners it didn't take long, the owners were not as naive to their large amounts of moner.

Your 275.000.00, is not large money but its 275,000.00 that could help a lot more people, that wasting it at CDS, or Hypermax, REI and.the list goes on.

SEE Supertiquier. your operation falls a little below the high rollers, or the whales as they are refereed to in Vegas. It's the ones that are sucking millions out of our country, millions. Start researching the PS SF SS UNL, the real tractors, at Tomah., Bowling Green, Louisville Then you will finally see who's getting what. When you find all your frinds are sucking up millions and millions maybe you will start to understand

I'll make a deal with ya. 275,000.00 one time, one time only

Re: Low crop prices October 29, 2013 12:05AM
Ohh Taxpayer,
I must have missed you stating your occupation! You seem too know soo much about "supertiquer". , come on ,please enlighten us!
I see some really good deals on tractorhouse this morning! Get on board and start receiving those WELFARE payments! Hurry before all your friends find out! I sell seed as well so I can take your order anytime!
Any bets on taxpayers occupation?
Ohh good old Ewg. Yep I got that 900,000 given to me! Was cash under the table, paid no tax on it either. Ha,ha. Please Mr. Taxpayer get into this occupation!

Jealousy is a disease my friend. I see these pullers, I see my city friends living in million dollar houses, driving nice cars laying on the beach during winter months, soo what! Good for them.
Ohh yeah, you do what?

Re: Low crop prices October 29, 2013 12:44AM
Funny how you keep telling everyone to just buy in. I'll bet that 95% of you inherited your farms, now you're riding on your daddy, and grand daddies coat tails and think you're all that. You want to know what I do? I'm an engineer, do machine work on the side, and think I'm gonna start a small farm so I can get in on the giant write offs, and tax exemptions.

Re: Low crop prices October 29, 2013 04:28PM
Your turn
Ohh Taxpayer,
I must have missed you stating your occupation! You seem too know soo much about "supertiquer". , come on ,please enlighten us!
I see some really good deals on tractorhouse this morning! Get on board and start receiving those WELFARE payments! Hurry before all your friends find out! I sell seed as well so I can take your order anytime!
Any bets on taxpayers occupation?
Ohh good old Ewg. Yep I got that 900,000 given to me! Was cash under the table, paid no tax on it either. Ha,ha. Please Mr. Taxpayer get into this occupation!

Jealousy is a disease my friend. I see these pullers, I see my city friends living in million dollar houses, driving nice cars laying on the beach during winter months, soo what! Good for them.
Ohh yeah, you do what?
gYour turn, hey thanks. Taxpayer didn't know one thing about me untill I posted my real name and address and then he looked it up on the ewg site and that's ok with me.

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 07:05AM
Those inbread folk have no clue on life and being someone , reliying on WELFARE , spending money they wish they had just to work 4 weeks out of a year ; sad sad life , must not be able to hear real good cause tax payin people are talking here

Re: Low crop prices October 29, 2013 11:47PM
Where do non farmers get off thinking they have it so rough? I've paid way more to the Feds than I ever got back in DCP's.

Four weeks a year........Are you kidding me? I must not be farming in the correct area. I put in at least 55 hrs. per week (don't work Sundays so try some math Smiling )

I think a contractor doing some work for us put it best: I could go to town and get a UNION JOB but I think more of myself than to enroll in supervised adult day care !!!!!!!

Re: Low crop prices October 30, 2013 03:13AM
HHHMMM funny response - shows abundant intelligence ; Union guys make average $48 bucks an hour , work or put in 25 years get $5500 a month pension, with free HEALTHCARE , well it cost 8 bucks a month; pretty much got it made !!!Some guys inherit/ buy some acres , put out a crop , oh woe is me I cant make no money - legal - ill live off the other ppl makin money - yay for me , tell me whos livin right

Re: Low crop prices October 28, 2013 11:01PM
No offence taken, Usually around middle of June to middle of July try to sell Half of crop. Only got short because of late Flood One year, had 600 acres of Beans on Bottom, Combined 17. Had enough others so was only short about 1000 Bu. if I remember right.

Re: Low crop prices October 30, 2013 12:06AM
I farm 100% in flood plain so I don't forward contract because I can come up 100% short so I have to have a different marketing plan. I carry crop ins. to cover input cost.

Re: Low crop prices October 30, 2013 04:57PM
I'm not just the only habitual bitch, they're many of us, and we are gaining in numbers,this "will" be stopped. Best be learning the skills to provide for you after the lights go out

Mike Lavender
Means Testing Rich Farmers
By: Mike Lavender, Ag Reform Coordinator

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2013
Dozens of federal programs deny or reduce benefits to people with significant income or assets. Even some of the poorest Americans must prove that their income doesn’t exceed a certain amount to qualify for welfare or nutrition assistance. It’s called a means test.

So doesn't it make sense to subject some of the richest farmers to a means test when they seek federal subsidies to pay for their crop insurance?

Congress seems to think so. The Senate twice passed an amendment reducing crop insurance subsidies for the largest 1 percent of farm businesses, and the House went along last week.

Means testing is nothing new for most agencies – including USDA.

For example, applicants for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children – better known as WIC – must have an “adjusted gross income” that’s no more than 185 percent of the poverty line. That currently works out to $43,567.50 a year for a family of four.

Some farm subsidies are also subject to means tests. Under current law, farmers with an adjusted gross income of more than $750,000 a year are not eligible for direct and counter-cyclical subsidy payments.

So why shouldn't crop insurance subsidies be subject to a means test, too?

The proposal championed by Sens. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Reps. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.), Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), and Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) would do just that, reduce crop insurance premium support by 15 percentage points for farmers with an adjusted gross income of more than $750,000.

That doesn't mean that farm businesses that clear more than $750,000 in profit from farming would be ineligible for all crop insurance subsidies. What it means is that the largest 1 percent of farm businesses would simply get less.

Certainly, a farm business clearing $750,000 a year can afford to pay more of its risk management costs. Right?

Because there are currently no income limits on crop insurance, more than 10,000 policyholders currently receive more than $100,000 a year in premium support and a few dozen receive more than $1 million a year – in subsidies.

Reducing their premium support by 15 percentage points – or cutting crop insurance premiums more broadly – would have little or no impact on farmers. And, reducing premium support for the largest 1 percent of farm businesses would have little impact on participation in the program, as contrary to what Agriculture Committee Chairman Frank Lucas (R-Okla.) recently argued on the floor of the House.

You don’t have to be an Oklahoma wheat farmer to know that farmers will still purchase crop insurance regardless of whether the government pays 50 percent or 65 percent of their premiums.

Re: Low crop prices October 30, 2013 06:35PM
You say 95% of the farmers I got there land from there daddy's I've have to bet that 95% of "u" couldn't make it on the farm if we gave one to you judging by ur soft hands and work ethic thinking farmers only work 4 weeks a year. Makes me laugh! What a bunch of forum trolls and scum bags u all must be the real heros of America what's the next thread going to be on here Morgan? Maybe these union workers will start a thread on how veterans get to many benefits or something of that sort the whole farm talk is getting old and out played while the person that runs this site and does moderation of forums get his rocks off from a "good topic" when 80% of the people in tractor pulling are farmers which is why this site is even up and running. The other 20% which pull are really good people.. I have to say I haven't ran into anyone at a tractor that I couldn't talk to or strike up a conversation with about anything..Then I look on here and it not even about being progressive towards anything it's just bitching and moaning and he has I don't have I want they got they should we would I do they don't get a @#$%& life and deal the with cards you were dealt.. #thiswebsitegettingboring

Re: Low crop prices October 31, 2013 12:49AM
Big derp
You say 95% of the farmers I got there land from there daddy's I've have to bet that 95% of "u" couldn't make it on the farm if we gave one to you judging by ur soft hands and work ethic thinking farmers only work 4 weeks a year. Makes me laugh! What a bunch of forum trolls and scum bags u all must be the real heros of America what's the next thread going to be on here Morgan? Maybe these union workers will start a thread on how veterans get to many benefits or something of that sort the whole farm talk is getting old and out played while the person that runs this site and does moderation of forums get his rocks off from a "good topic" when 80% of the people in tractor pulling are farmers which is why this site is even up and running. The other 20% which pull are really good people.. I have to say I haven't ran into anyone at a tractor that I couldn't talk to or strike up a conversation with about anything..Then I look on here and it not even about being progressive towards anything it's just bitching and moaning and he has I don't have I want they got they should we would I do they don't get a @#$%& life and deal the with cards you were dealt.. #thiswebsitegettingboring

From what I can get out of this encrypted message that somewhat resembles "English" is that you don't like the fact that people are finally calling you out for the welfare recipient that you are. Also, that the large majority of you did in fact inherit everything you have. From this quote " I've have to bet that 95% of "u" couldn't make it on the farm if we gave one to you judging by ur soft hands and work ethic thinking farmers only work 4 weeks a year." I would say it's a pretty accurate statement about yourself since you are the one receiving farmer "welfare" to keep your business "farm" going (your welcome, I think...). Then you go on to complain about how Morgan’s run THIER board, yet you are the only ones with direct insults to others. Next you go on to speak about your unfounded puller/farmer ratios, which are probably more in the 60-40, to 50/50 range in this day in age. By the way, I'm one of those minorities in pulling being a non-farmer. Hay with all of this talk about the subsidies maybe you could help me fund my pulling operation since I'm now a minority in someone’s eyes for once in my life!

Re: Low crop prices October 31, 2013 02:16AM
why is this thread even still on here?

Re: Low crop prices October 31, 2013 02:42AM
Cause its hilarious! Gotta luv Ag + Welfare

Re: Low crop prices October 31, 2013 04:10AM
Maybe they ought to call this site bash a farmer.com instead of pull off!!! Jake I said it before you have a good site. But this @#$%& makes me not want to come on here. I can see what side U are on. You farmer hater need to pull your head out of your asses. You can hate and dream all you want but if the bottom falls out of ag america is in trouble, becuase it is the only thing in america that is booming right now!

Re: Low crop prices October 31, 2013 09:16PM
Awww no i wouldnt have said that- just the truthfull facts are in the above statements ; nothing against the owners of the site or good farmers ; its the trash that needs cleaned up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520