what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 04, 2009 02:41PM
what is your thoughts?

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 04, 2009 04:22PM
I personally like all the classes but Pro Stock or Light Super Stock are my favorites.

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 12:37AM
My personal favorite is the super farm

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 12:59AM
I like Heavy Super then light super/pro stock thats a toss up both real good classes

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 05:27AM
Best class LtSS

Worst class - any that are all one color

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 07:34AM
Outlaw 8200 DSS and NTPA 8000 DSS!!!!!!

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 08:43AM
The best class is whatever is pulling. The competitors have ALL put in a lot of work on their respective entries to make them the best possible.

The thing that makes a class "the worst" is an over abundance of entries. Too many of anything gets boring after awhile.

Kudos to anyone that puts their HARD EARNED money and time into a sport that doesn't even come close to a profitable endeavor.

If there is a class that you don't particularly enjoy, get up and walk around and see the sights. Don't give somebody a lot of grief because you don't enjoy their particular class, or their choice of brand. They have spent a LOT more of their money getting there than you did.

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 12:12PM
When you say don't gve anyone grief about pulling a certain class, I think that is alittle false. People complain about the class, Not the pullers. They don't like the rules. Not the pullers. I don't mind about a class of 10 super farm. But 60 at BG is just crazy. I wish they wld run them second on whatever track they would runon so the people who don't like watching tem can leave. But hey, I am just glad there is a thing like BG and can't wait untill next year.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 12:30PM
MINI-RODS by far the best, The worst, Cant say, Too many to pick from.

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 05, 2009 01:05PM
Mini-rods are the worst any-one who pulls one should grow up and pull some thing that weighs more than 2000lbs

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 07, 2009 07:24AM
Don`t care what you say/think, Minis are the wildest rides in pulling hands down. Now go get back on your 1066 with the 2.75 turbo and put the spectators to sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 07, 2009 10:10AM
All that from a guy who's wildest ride was cutting the banks of the drainage ditch with the Cub Cadet. Maybe you should grow a set of stones and give a blown mini a try, I bet you change your mind.

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 07, 2009 01:51PM
Doubt that will ever happen for that poor sap, He would not know how to build a mini, His tractor has to come from the factory already made for him, slow and boring. Ya know, that is ok, it is different strokes for different folks. that helps make the world go around.!! I am so ready for Cloverdale!!

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 08, 2009 11:52AM
Dear Perry

Call me old fashioned but they call it Tractor Pulling[not “Wheel Horses with a big block that turn smaller tires then I have on my pick-up” Pulling. Heck at bowling Green the minis have to pull on a garden tractor sled. If they cant pull the big one they should leave. Personally I’m a pro-stock guy, they have lots of power but still manage to look something like a tractor. And I guarantee A lot more people come to Bowling Green, Tomah, and Chapel Hill to watch pro-stocks than your pitiful mini-rods.

P.S.
I think The NTPA should really look into changing the name from mini-rods to Wheel Horses with a big block that spin smaller tires that are on my pick-up

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 08, 2009 12:31PM
Im not 100% sure but i think most "WHEEL HORSES" are made by tractor companies which technically makes it a tractor! Whether its a garden tractor or a field tractor its still a tractor and anyone who can strap 1000 plus horsepower less than 2 feet away from their junk on a little itty bitty TRACTOR is a trooper!

Re: what is the best tractor class and the worst? March 08, 2009 01:53PM
Like my granddad used to say, Don`t argue with a idiot because after a while, it will be hard to tell which one is the idiot, good luck with your "pro stock" if you even have a tractor. Minis are still the best..........And I will enjoy pulling my light weight bundles fun.

To: ???????? March 09, 2009 12:44PM
You must have big tires on your truck, they do not pull a garden tractor sled, and they do not pull pro stocks at Chapel Hill.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2009 12:46PM by American Thunder fan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,963, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,045.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009