List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 04:50AM
Over the past couple days I started putting together a list of pullers/pulling tractors and trucks that are from around my area(The small town of Marlboro Ohio). I feel like I live in one of the most heavily concentrated areas in the whole world for pullers with most of them being very tough competitors(especially Prostocks and Semis).

Didn't know if anyone ever thought about this or made a list like I did?

In the Prostock class you have...
Schmucker-Rampage
Schmucker-Git er Dun
Conny-MAC Nasty
Ray(Conny)-MAC Daddy
Cope-Warpath
Campbell-Soupline Express
Smith-Spontaneous Combustion
Smith-Hystrung
Snyder-Hot Rod Deere
Cespedes-Fools Gold

Semi Class...
Sanders-Silver Bullet II
Fredo(Sanders)-Cat Scratch Fever
Scott(Sanders)-Silver Bullet 1
Giulitto-Sneeky Pete
Giulitto-Full Spool
Dunn-Twisted Kitty
Dunn-Lady Butterfly
Dunn-Armbender 2
Dunn-Armbenders Nightmare
Bonner-Maximus Prime
Francis(Bonner)-Maximus Prime 2
Bonner-85KW
Shanklin-Black Sheep
Snyder-Mr Nasty
Adams- Some Assembly Required

just over an hour from Wood-Class Act and Rook-Hillbilly Deluxe

Super Stocks...
Johnson-Big Johnson
Hothem-Fully Loaded

just over an hour from Parobek-My Other Deere, Parobek-Another Dear, and Wellert-Pieces Parts

Light Supers...
Karlen-Bad Blood

Super Stock Diesel Trucks...
Garwood-Goat on a Rope
Baker-Nightmare

Two Wheel Drive...
Antram-Thuner Wagon II

Light Prostock...
Miller-Miller Time
Pontones-Mechanical Magnum
Sanor-Red Stallion
Huff-Aces and 8s

Limited Prostock...
Lee-Moolah Taker
Westhoefer(Lee)-Disposable Income
Kenreigh-Bad Company
Ruff-Unfinished Bussiness

Super Farm...
Lozier-Indian Outlaw

Modified...
Soisson-Flying Machine
Soisson-Leather and Lace
Miller-Playboys 2nd Chance

Lisa Evanich-Jostock-Spook Gone Wild grew up in the area

Mini...
Veney-Funny Lil Farmall

Pretty much the all of the Classic Super Stock pullers fall within an hour from where I live. Plus lots of other LLSS tractors, 3.6 trucks, 3.0 trucks, 2.6 trucks, HRV8 tractors, and other pulling class competitors. I'm sure I am forgetting some and I know there are more to come. After seeing some pulling this past weekend at The NFMS, it got me thinking about putting this list together.

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 06:53AM
its a pretty loaded area, thanks for including me in your list

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 07:08AM
Another area that seems to have lot of pullers is Chambersburg PA.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 07:11AM
You are welcome...I wasn't forgetting about you...not someone from the same school I went to where I'm sure there are still trophies and banners with your name on them hanging in the gym and sitting in the trophy cases. A couple of years ago me and a friend(who pulls a 2.6 pro street diesel truck) were at a high school basketball game. Where we saw you and Bob, Kevin Schmucker, and Ed Johnson along with some other brush pullers from the area in attendance too. People with lots of wins in pulling competition and tons of pulling knowledge were in that gym that night.

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 11:03AM
Chip42, I remeber that night, I was getting an award for being one of the top athletes from Marlington. Shoot us an email or pm on fb and let us know who you are.

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 01:59PM
My name is Cody Schwinn and I was in the class of 2012...Unlike most people my age I do not have any social media(pulloff is my social media) but I have no problem telling you my name on here...Chip42 is just what I’ve always used for a screen name. You probably wouldn’t know me but you might know of some of the people that come to the pulls with me sometimes. I’ll stop by in the pits this year at a pull and introduce myself. I’m sure we will cross paths at a couple events this year being that I make around 30 pulls a year. I’m an overall motorsports and sports fan that keeps busy watching, helping with, racing and playing a little bit of everything. Also, Congrats on some really good runs last year on the pulling track.

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 24, 2022 01:55AM
I give you a ton of credit for that man!

A lot of days I want to dump it all.

CP

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 24, 2022 06:53AM
Within an hour of me too

Re: List of Pullers Within an Hour Radius of my Hometown...Wow!!! February 23, 2022 02:31PM
chip42 these are all within about an hour from me to im from mechsnicstown ohio we pull alout of farm stocks an antiques and also have a pulling truck

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM