Lakota Racing November 11, 2013 01:39PM
How are Lakota Racing products and services?
Would you recommend them when building a puller?
I did some looking around on their site and liked the looks of their products.
Just want some feedback. Thanks

Re: Lakota Racing November 11, 2013 01:51PM
They are as good as any of the others. Their products are top notch. Go to Columbus, Oh the first weekend in January and see it all for yourself.

Re: Lakota Racing November 11, 2013 11:45PM
Don and Darlene are some of the nicest people to deal with. The products they offer are as good as they get. I have had a prosock and a 30 cube that used their parts. I hear that they are big into the v-twins now.
Donnie T

Re: Lakota Racing November 12, 2013 12:22AM
Don and Darlene have been great to us. We use them for some custom camshafts in limited rpm Kohler's with great success. You can do business with them and feel great about it. Matt Kaster

Re: Lakota Racing November 12, 2013 02:40AM
Don and Darlene are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
Then they'll pick your pockets, screw you, blue you and tatoo you! You'll be their best friend untill one of their bigger customers comes up against you in your class and then see ya!
They have done more to ruin garden tractor pulling than any other two people in the business.
As people go they are wonderful, when it comes to pulling and business ethics forget it. I know this sounds like a hit piece but is not, it is an opinion you wanted and an opinion that I submit to you. Good luck and do your homework before you spend your hard earned money.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009