LLSS Tractors April 24, 2022 01:28AM
Since LLSS has been brought up again ( been a few days since ) i was wondering how many LLSS there is in each state parked or running or getting redone being built ? THIS IS NOT ABOUT RULES OR NEW BUILDS IF COMPONENTS WERE ALLOWED OR ANY SUCH THING !!!!

Re: LLSS Tractors April 24, 2022 01:55AM
I guess a better way of putting it is --- just how many are in each state running or otherwise !!!!

Re: LLSS Tractors April 24, 2022 04:49AM
In MI about 4 ready to run and another 6 in various states of completion.

CP

Re: LLSS Tractors April 24, 2022 05:16AM
Id say theres close to 50 in ky thats either running or setting in a barn/shop waiting to be revived, several old super stocks ( ag chasis) that could be brought back out.

Re: LLSS Tractors April 24, 2022 11:45AM
In Indiana there is going to be 10 to 12

Re: LLSS Tractors April 27, 2022 01:50PM
We will have a brand new tractor out this year out of northern Indiana.

Re: LLSS Tractors April 28, 2022 03:04AM
Building a alky in southern central Pennsylvania. Hoping more show up in PA.

Re: LLSS Tractors April 30, 2022 02:11AM
Sounds like we're in the neighborhood of 20+ here in Ohio. We have a pretty solid group in the southern half of the state with OMTPA and the northern group mostly runs with Full Pull Productions. Some plan to run with NTPA too. I think between the exorbitant membership fees and having to run at Canton the same night that our class has an $8,000 purse in Marietta (September 3rd), most will not be signing up for those 5 hooks.

You read that right, $8,000 purse just for Light Limited Super Stock.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason