how many engines November 21, 2013 11:41AM
am a 10 year old girl just wondering,how many engines can fit in a tractor?ntpa,in the locals

Re: how many engines November 21, 2013 11:54PM
The most running today would be six, in Youngblood Unleashed. The most I can remember would be seven, in a couple of different tractors.

Re: how many engines November 22, 2013 11:28AM
what decides how how many engines you can have is weight class or rules in the class. The unlimited class has no limit except for the weight limit for the class. so if a team could get 8 in the tractor and still make weight one would do it.

Re: how many engines November 22, 2013 11:37AM
Actually NTPA rules say that 6 is the most you can run in the Unlimited class.

Keith Ford Photography
[www.facebook.com]
keithfordphotography.zenfolio.com

Re: how many engines November 23, 2013 05:43AM
I am curious, where does it say that? Page 43, V. MODIFIED TRACTORS, C. Grand National/Supernational-Unlimited Modifed, 1. Vehicles that compete at this level may be any combination of engine(s), transmission(s), and final drive they can run in their weight division. 2. The Unlimited classes will weigh 6000 lb. and 8000 lb. and will allow any combination of engine(s), transmission(s), and final drive, and will only be offered on the Grand national/Super National (GN/SN) circuit. 3. ... 4. ... Of course, this changes with the 6000 pound Unlimited class in 2014.
JW

Re: how many engines November 23, 2013 06:44AM
Sorry I am going from an older rule book I had that limited them to 6.

Re: how many engines November 23, 2013 09:59AM
would only be limited to 6 if someone comes out with 7 and beats everyone !!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM