Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 10:21AM
Looks like a productive meeting. I'm glad I left when I did, so I didn't have to choke anyone. Looks like another good year for the John Deeres.
Have fun playing with yourselves.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 10:50AM
I was at this meeting and it was the biggest joke I have ever seen. these people have no idea how a tractor pull should be let a long what a farm stock class is, any fair board or promoter that deals with these people. but you all are very welcome to come to cynthiana in July and get a$$ shake&baked!!!!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:17AM
You was at the meeting wish a bunch of wimpy girls would grow up bring it or stay home who cares get a JD and paint it red easy to talk here but couldn't face to face

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:23AM
Biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:29AM
What were the rule changes?

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 12:22PM
They want to make a rule against all inline and Model 100 rotary pumps in the 9000lbs farm class, leaving only Roosa-Master pumps. It's not final yet to my knowledge, but those in charge are working on a compromise, if there is one.

TheVoice, I think you are confusing tractors, The user 8000 Ford has never pulled with this group, he pulls in Cynthiana and used to pull NKTPA, and was just at the meeting to see if he could pull with this group next year. I have pulled with them and they have a very good running tractor, I don't think they have went over the RPMs at any pulls that I have been to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2013 12:23PM by FordPuller9000.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 01:49PM
Why don't they just put in the rules John Deere only and no new tractors. It's easy to see that's what they want. Same with the 11 and 13 the deeres can replace the engines with a 466 or bigger but nothing else can

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:44AM
first of all if your referring to me I don't have a red tractor and 2nd if you want to talk about whimpy girls crying think back to danville KY when we bet you all and who was doing the crying. and this past July in cynthiana who was doing the crying. and yes heighchew bet us at the chambers pull and I walked up and shook his hand and congradulated them but when we came to Henry county awhile back we was asked to leave before we unloaded....so now let's talk about whimpy whinny girls. I'll be glad to talk to you face to face.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 12:01PM
I bet that 8000 ford would like it a lot better if this group didnt have an rpm box nailing it.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 12:34PM
We try to keep tractors leagle in this class the ford just got lucky found a acorn that night running to many rpms will not be tolerated

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 12:26PM
an foryour information we was one of the first to start running the rpm monitor. I have no problem plugging it in anytime. why don't you all have your cords completelyvisible front to back? guote rpm rule #7 cord must be easily accessible and MOSTLY visible to the tech officials. is radio shack in the part of what's covered

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 12:37PM
Who's cords aren't visable? Pretty sure never saw any of those go down the track. I remember you sitting at Frankfort blowing high rpms and sitting on the sidelines. Funny how you were tops last year before the box. Don't y'all run 3k with you box?

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 02:14PM
If it's a FARM STOCK class how can they put out tractors with those pumps from the factory. IH, Ford, Case and others come from the factory with other style puma them a JD. What do they do it FARMER John comes to the pull and wants to hook his tractor with a factory A Pump on it? Seems like the class is dead before it even gets going good!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 02:48AM
This thread is one of the most entertaining ones on the whole website. It could be considered a training site for all the Outlaw threads!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 07:12AM
steve heitchew im gonna call you out. i have no idea who u are, but u sound like a word that rrhymes dumb duck. really? a 50 seires with a tricycle running road gear weighing 9000lbs? how safe is that???!!!!! shows exactly how smart u are. you dont need anyone to make you look stupid, you are doing a fine and dandy job on ur own making urself look like complete and total idiot. keep talking, everytime you make a post on here me and my guys here at the shop laugh for hours on ur comments. thanks again for the entertainment! i sure wish ole would throw his 2 cents in, that would really make my day!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:59PM
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 10:34AM
just by reading
steve heitchew im gonna call you out. i have no idea who u are, but u sound like a word that rrhymes dumb duck. really? a 50 seires with a tricycle running road gear weighing 9000lbs? how safe is that???!!!!! shows exactly how smart u are. you dont need anyone to make you look stupid, you are doing a fine and dandy job on ur own making urself look like complete and total idiot. keep talking, everytime you make a post on here me and my guys here at the shop laugh for hours on ur comments. thanks again for the entertainment! i sure wish ole would throw his 2 cents in, that would really make my day!
At least I am man enough to use my real name . You just wanna run your mouth and hide behind your keyboard . Oh and by the way there is allready an IH 856 running road gear in the #9000 with a tricycle

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 02:37PM
I agree, there needs to be limits. Cutting out inline pumps wasn't the answer. I heard that got agreed on and 9,000 farm-stock tractors are now 410 cube limit with no inline pumps allowed. Did that change for sure happen? I heard that it did, but i could have been misinformed.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 02:54PM
No, they didn't agree on that, because Steve Heightchew would have to change his tractor and he wants to make sure he can pull his just the way it is and go back to winning.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:19PM
1st thing Justin said he wants to keep all the pullers that started this class and has pulled and pulled in the 9000 for years and I told him the only way that was going to happen was to put limits on it and keep the big pumps out but as I said and all you people heard me say I don't give a @#$%& one way or the other leave it wide open and I will park the old 4000 and build a Tricycle 4250 and we will see how many tractors are left in the class. As far as me going back to winning with the 4000 I got an IH tractor with a Roosa Master to catch before I can go back to winning. Nothing got settled about the 9000. There was a lot of people arguing about about that class that does not pull in it and and made it impossible to figure out. I don't know what the answere is but as for you NKTPA pullers from what I understand cheating by a couple guys in the 9000 ruined your class and Justin and Jimmy does not want that to happen here

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 01, 2013 11:33PM
im gonna say this one time only. you henry county deeres keep ur whinny butts out of indiana. aint a single person in this southern indiana farm stock group that wants you trouble making crybabaies up here ruining our class. and dont worry, i can just about gurantee there wont be any indiana tractors coming to pull with you guys. shame on you guys for not making the rules equal for all the other colors in the class. you are a disgrace to tractor pulling and an embarassment to guys that pull john deeres.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:05AM
It looks like the IQ level drops tremendously once you cross the river into Indiana.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 03:12AM
Must be the water.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:13AM
Hoosier Deere Kiss my A$$ This has nothing to do with you so post your real name or shut the hell up. The 11000 and 13000 are open to any tractor that meets the rules. The 9000 class has been a bunch of Roosa Master tractors Red and Green and some 1950 Olivers and there have been AC and Massey tractors in the class over the years . The 9000 has always been a different bunch of tractors than the 11 and 13000 classes . Last year Travis Gordon ran a 8000 Ford in all 3 classes He dominated the 9000 till one of the a-pump Deeres dropped down to the 9000 and beat him. the Olivers quit and a lot of the other tractors did also. So if you leave it wide open in the 9000 you will have the same tractors running in all 3 classes. BORING for the crowd. What I don't understand is why are the IH and Ford guys scared of the 11000 and 13000 Jason Smiths 9600 ford is a tough tractor in those classes and screwed himself this year running too big of a turbo for the 2600 rpm. And Hoosier Deere you are the trouble maker. You keep sticking your nose in our business. We don't tell you how to run your pulls. So shut your damn mouth or use your real name and lets meet face to face you chicken Sh-t

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:50AM
I am not scared of the competition in the 11,000 and 13,000lb class, I just know that to be competitive in that class, I would have to get a new cylinder head, crank, rods, pistons (because I can't swap blocks), injection pump, injectors, turbo and probably even a camshaft. That's a whole lot more extra money than I have right now. My tractor is setup to match the rules exactly as the 9000lb class rules state and that is why I would like to continue pulling in that class. There are other ways to limit the class and it is not that hard to measure the diameter of a plunger in an injection pump.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:58AM
Steve, I only went to four pulls with the Henry county group, I was at the first pull of the year and none of these tractors you are saying quite were there. I also didn't here that they were at any of the other pulls I didn't make but maybe one, so I don't believe they quite because of my one Ford but because they were already behind the deeres from last year. Its funny to watch people complain about a Ford or a Simms Pump. As far as the 11000 and 13000 can you honestly say you think its fair for a Deere to be able to update to a 466 or 8.1 and change decals but no other brands can. Why should IH, AC, Ford etc have to spend the money to compete and the deeres can just bolt in a 466.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 05:03AM
Travis Gordon
Steve, I only went to four pulls with the Henry county group, I was at the first pull of the year and none of these tractors you are saying quite were there. I also didn't here that they were at any of the other pulls I didn't make but maybe one, so I don't believe they quite because of my one Ford but because they were already behind the deeres from last year. Its funny to watch people complain about a Ford or a Simms Pump. As far as the 11000 and 13000 can you honestly say you think its fair for a Deere to be able to update to a 466 or 8.1 and change decals but no other brands can. Why should IH, AC, Ford etc have to spend the money to compete and the deeres can just bolt in a 466.
Travis nobody is running an 8.1 and as far as the engine goes it is not my decision what anybody can bolt in. Personally is I agree with you and Jason if it is a factory motor and it bolts up without adaptor plates or cutting and welding and looks like it belongs in the tractor I don't see a problem myself. the thing deere did was took the same block and just bored it out. nobody can tell the difference between 4430 block [404] and a 4440 [466] . I had to bore my block to get to 466 because they did not make a 466 block for my style of tractor. And Travis I was not trying to call you out or anything but when you were there you put 20 to 40 ft on everybody else. Everybody knows all these old tractors that have pulled with Justin for years in the #9000 can not run with the big pump tractors. You and I had this discussion at Shelbyville. Justin just has to decide does he want to keep the guys that have been loyal to him for years or does he want an all new bunch that might show up. Lets face it 400cc Roosa Master pumps will not keep up with the Simms, a100 and A pumps. I am just waiting to see what he decides to do. If he lets the big pumps in then I will park the old 4000 and start planning a tricycle A pump deere.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 06:45AM
That's funny Steve, that your not calling Travis out, because all of y'all sure were giving him hell yesterday at your joke of a rules meeting !!!!!!!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 10:49AM
Farm stocker
That's funny Steve, that your not calling Travis out, because all of y'all sure were giving him hell yesterday at your joke of a rules meeting !!!!!!!
Nobody was giving Travis hell . He was brought up as to an example of what happens when inline pumps run against Roosa Masters. It is like running prostocks against super farms , not a contest. I like Travis Gordon , he has been nothing but nice to me. Why don't you use your real name instead of hiding behind your little code name

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 04, 2013 11:49AM
Just curious Steve how u know that no one is running an 8.1 having u seen what's inside everyone's motor in the class, do you guys pump the engines to check cubes, or have a tech man that measures the engines before the heads are put on!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 04, 2013 12:41PM
i agree with cory. i know for a fact that one of those deeres is an 8.1. i sold him the engine.. and 13mm scheid a pump

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 05, 2013 12:12AM
Well mister I agree if you sold it to one of the pullers, who are you and who is he? I bet he doesn't care much for you now if this is true.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:32AM
Hey Hoosier Deere, see you at Tampico in the spring

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 02:45AM
looking forward to it travis! i know mine should be ready by then, but if not i hope to hell that good looking,(and running) 4255 of weirs is up there again to hand it to you henry co boys again like i watched him do this fall.. made a mess of you guys. dang shame he only got 2nd tho.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 09:23AM
How many deeres got caught cheating or admitted to it this year vs the number of others that did or admitted to?

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 09:27AM
sounds like a bunch of girls waiting in line at walmart during black Fridays sale

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 10:05AM
Wish there was a like button. No the girls would at least settle it bye fighting and getting it over with.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 10:06AM
Don't have a dog in this fight, but 10-12 mph speed limit class seems like it would eliminate a lot of tension regarding rules (or lack of rules).

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:17PM
I know that no one is a fan of speed limits, but I agree that it would level the playing field. It was actually brought up at the meeting as an option, but we were informed that some of the sleds are not able to accommodate. If everyone was held back to the speed of the roosa-master deeres then it would level it out, because it is more of a drag race than a pull at this point anyway.

I wonder why it wasn't brought up that the tractors that were able to beat the rest were also the tractors that were able to shift while in motion down the track.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 01:31PM
Sensor one has a GPS unit that could mounted on any sled in about 5 minutes for about $500, $5 scrap steel for bracket, some zip ties, 2 alligator clips and a roll of masking tape.

I would think that the parties involved in this discussion could throw out $25 a piece and cover part of the expense. Cheaper than protest money and modifying a tractor that fits a set of rules for one part of the world (and could change in a year or so).

Getting a non-GPS equipped sled operator to get on board with keeping an eye on the display might be an issue.

Or $200 gets you a hand held radar from sporting goods store, but will only start reading at 15 mph.

Good luck fellas!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 05:10AM
why not just build a tractor that meets the rules? If the Rossa Deere Pumps can't keep up with an inline pump pull something different. Inline deere got into the 9,000 at taylorsville.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 05:35AM
Heres a thought for 9,000 lbs, 436 cube limit no A or P pumps

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 08:14AM
OR make it 9000lbs, stock pump for make or modle of tractor and NO SHIFTING. i herd the new red one being built for the 9000lb class is really got them boys tore up! wonder what they will do to keep him out im sure smoke is coming out of those ears trying to think of somthing! remember fellas no one cares untill one comes in there and beats up on them!!! There might be more then one coming out for that class next year better get those rules out early, some of them might be tore up looking at the back side of red or maybe another color fender!!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:22PM
MPH Advocate, I think that might be the only way to resolve their problem in the 9000 but can they get a sled with MPH on it every time? I hope for their sakes they can find a happy medium somewhere so all tractors that want to pull with them can. I heard the meeting got pretty heated & a lot of arguing going on. No one wanted to change anything but wanted it fair.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:39PM
Better yet let each one including Gordon have a turn at winning sounds like a bunch of pusses as in cuddly kitties cant you guys just text each other IM feeling the love

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 02, 2013 12:47PM
D@mn, your posts are worthless!

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 09:30AM
you henry cty guys say there is something in our water, or that we are dumb on this side of the river, but please look at the head line of this thread..lol hardly ever do you see a thread about an indiana pull with a bunch of people whining or crying.. seems to me that you guys have a really big problem and cant handle the fact that everybody reading this thread thinks your organization is a joke and a disaster waiting to happen. and if us indiana guys really are that dumb,(as u say we are) then please explain to me why when you come up here to pull nine times out of ten and indiana tractor womps all over ur butts? seriously, u can argue all u want about my statement, but anybody that reads this and has any common sense will agree. if you guys would just swallow ur pride and ask us a little about what we do to make our tractors run and what we do to make a tractor pull run well, and then open ur ears, maybe u would be more successful.. here in indiana with our MPH classes we draw in over 25 tractors at every pull. most nights 30 or 35 will show up. and 4 or 5 are from ky. so if you are good enuff to come up here and pull MPH classes,why arent you good enuff to have them down there?

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 10:05AM
I couldn't agree with you more I love coming up watching you guys pull and I apologize for being part of this bunch of Candy A$$ Crybabys

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 12:36PM
we also run mph and have on average 20 tractors in a class MPH is the way to go here in southern il

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 12:47PM
They don't want a mph class. They like to see who can go the fastest, it is a Green Parade. That how they want it and it will stay that way.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 03, 2013 02:04PM
I love green you red and blue boys just need to cowboy up a little call the Idiana boys they mite help you to

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 05, 2013 02:39AM
If they are not wanting the same tractors to run the 9000lb class as the others and most of the tractors in the class are 404 from the factory make the cubic inch limit 410. That let's the JD, IH, MF, CASE, and Ford all have a shot at it, leave it with factory injection pump. I think it's kind of hard to knock a brand out of a class because of the way it came from the factory. And could make for a good little local class with a lot of color.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 05, 2013 03:49AM
This was already brought up at the meeting and a couple of the roosa master deeres did not want to do this because they were already at 466. It was then volunteered that the roosa master tractors could have 470cid and everyone else was limited to 410cid and they did not want this either. I would really like to continue pulling in that class as there were only a couple that were way out in the front (if you don't count the last hook with the A pumped deere, which would be over the 410 limit) and one was even a roosa-master tractor, an ih with a 407 and the other, a Ford, isn't coming back to the class due to being sold.

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 05, 2013 06:11AM
Come and run with us up here at Indiana we dont care what you run as long as its not over 3000 rpm or go over the speed in a MPH class Beer ...

Re: Henry County rules meeting December 08, 2013 06:25AM
Does anyone know if they ever decided what to do with the 9000lb class? Also, is the 11,000 & 13,000 pretty much the same other than the turbo? Just wondering, haven't heard anything. Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520