NBP Mods December 04, 2013 11:48PM
What's going on with Nebraska Bush mod class? I've seen 4 of the NBP mods on the for sale page in the last couple months.

Re: NBP Mods December 05, 2013 02:07AM
no one can run with the hemi.......and the hemi guys don't want to down size

Re: NBP Mods December 05, 2013 02:21AM
I always enjoyed watching the bush mod class one of the best out there just look at the variety the class has, Allison's, hemis, turbines, single twin and four engine N/A Chevys and have heard a rumor that new for next year will be a twin turbo big block Chevy.. Where else can you go and find this good of variety in the mod class they better be carful and do any thing they can to keep what they have going and not turn it into an all hemi show like the ntpa mod class is.

Re: NBP Mods December 05, 2013 04:22AM
Outlaws is where you can go for a better mod class and more variety. Allision, twin hemies, 3 chevys, DT466, Turbine, Royes Royce, Packard. They must be putting up with same trouble maker Outlaws us to have. Heard most of the mods leaving Bush headed toward outlaw class.

Re: NBP Mods December 05, 2013 08:57AM
Haven't heard that one. Some rules might be tweaked to try to make the class tighter. I know there will be some new iron out for the 2014 season.

Re: NBP Mods December 06, 2013 05:50AM
Both Bush and Outlaws have good mods & good people behind the wheel. Hope the Bush mods don't get messed up because there's always 8-10 tractors at every hook. Outlaws usually don't have that many especially with there crazy schedule. Just my two cents!

Re: NBP Mods December 06, 2013 10:07AM
Look at the Outlaw website. Outlaws had 12 at Rock Valley and 13 at Wisner. 8 or 9 at a lot of other pulls. Even had 6 way out at the one hook close to the end of the season Nebraska State Fair. I think at the meeting they said they averaged 8.1 per hook and that is with about 30 hooks this year. No comparision between Outlaws and Bush when it comes to numbers and quality of vehicles. Plus they get paid $5000 a class and a $1000 to win. No wonder some Bush tractors may be looking at Outlaws.

Re: NBP Mods December 06, 2013 10:34AM
Yet another Outlaw puller than wont sign their name.

Re: NBP Mods December 06, 2013 10:39AM
Comparing the outlaw payout to bush is apples and oranges. You are comparing a state group to a "national" organization.

Re: NBP Mods December 08, 2013 12:32AM
Outlaws mods have some nice iron but there is also some junk there how many years is it going to take Geiger with his slant six to move the sled so I wouldn't put it ahead of the bush mods by no means

Re: NBP Mods December 08, 2013 02:50PM
So if they are giving the Allisons more why are they for sale? Is that still not enough to keep up with the hemi?

Re: NBP Mods December 06, 2013 04:47PM
It must be really hard to be a long time outlaw puller and see the demise of your organization. It will be interesting to see PPL take over their (outlaw) territory.

Re: NBP Mods December 07, 2013 12:39AM
Roberts will have no problem with Klint, Kurt and the PPL series. He will eat them for lunch. So far they have only listed the same 4 events that were already PPL events last years. Where is the half the events that Kurt said PPL would have of Outlaws this year when he to over. These promoters are not going to go backwards with the pulls they have and have PPL do them. They will try to steal a few Outlaw events, but good luck with that. Promoters are smarter than that. Why would pullers want to take a cut in purse and go with PPL western series when they do not have any rules posted yet. I wonder how many Outlaw rules they will copy trying to get some of them to pull with PPL.

Re: NBP Mods December 07, 2013 01:33AM
Why would PPL copy rules that are unique to the Outlaw group and Outlaw group only? Why don't you sign your name? If you use mine you should at least be courteous to use yours. The PPL group has been approached for several years now to get a western group started. They have things in place to do so in 2014. It's that simple. If promoters want a PPL show next summer, we will do our best to provided them all help we can to make their show a success.

Re: NBP Mods December 07, 2013 12:07PM
Has anybody ever seen an outlaw puller sign their real name? Must be a Robert's rule.

Re: NBP Mods December 07, 2013 01:56AM
Competition is a healthy thing. Pullers will choose where they want to pull and why. Very few organizations start a new series with the best purse in the nation, so give the ppl series a few years to get established and then compare apples to apples. Personally I don't think either will eat the others "lunch" as there are as many outlaw loyals as there are pullers who won't pull outlaws because of their leadership. I'll put my money on Klint and PPL, but that's just my choice.... you do what makes you happy and time will prove the rest

Re: NBP Mods December 07, 2013 01:45AM
To think again and outlaws, If the outlaw pullers (and they are a great group of people) are loyal to Doug and his organization,why would you even bring up the idea of some of them going over to PPL? Are you nervous about something? No reason to be, right? I had the chance to see the bush pullers twice this year in Missouri and really enjoyed them. You mention their mod class and I believe they are one of the most unique light mod classes in the country. With their horsepower and by the looks of their equipment, they rival any light mod class anywhere and any organization would welcome them. Why would they ever want to leave Nebraska Bush?Last of all, there is PLENTY of pulling to go around and all organizations have great things going for them. To the critics out there, if you would spend as much time promoting your sport and lending helping hands to those who are a little less fortunate, as you spend tearing organizations and fellow pullers down, you would enjoy this great sport more than ever.

Re: NBP Mods December 08, 2013 06:40AM
We're any changes made to the Bush mod class for 2014?

Re: NBP Mods December 08, 2013 12:04PM
Allisons can have fuel injection and twin turbo v8 can have 88 mm turbos I believe you also can have a 6 cyl ag with a 4.1 on alcohol I dont think any other changes

Re: NBP Mods December 09, 2013 12:56AM
So the moline can now run in this class too? Maybe they should just make a moline class so he can be competitive against himself?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009