Highland Nationals, New Claas Pro, pulling distances August 28, 2022 07:42AM
So last night was the Highland Nationals in Highland, WI. To start, no, I was not able to attend. But I sat at my camper watching videos online, messaging people at the pull, and following the results on PullingHub. To start, the new Claas Pro looks awesome. I don't love that the sheet metal doesn't match the block, but it does bring something new and hope people continue to build these off branded machines. Next, how is the limited pro distances that far? 14 tractors and the last place tractor was 360' and the winning hook going 436'. How did they let that go? And I was told by someone at the event that they reset the sled twice. Then the wining ProStock distance was 312'. To me, that is a huge fail. I don't want Highland to think I am bashing there pull. I am not. If I would have been around town, I would have been there. And I am sure I will try to make it next year. But as I guy who attends 25-30 pulls a year, please do not let the limited pros out run the pros. Congrats to Lemke/Wileman on their new Claas ProStock, it looks awesome. Congrats to Highland on another good year. Keep up the hard work.

Re: Highland Nationals, New Claas Pro, pulling distances August 28, 2022 08:12AM
First claas tractors were equipped with a 9.0L John Deere engine.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009