Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 07, 2013 04:41PM
Wasn't able to make it to the meeting today, but what was changed? I just saw on fb that Bryan Deck said that him and his dad were kicked out? So just wondering what changes were made. Thanks Brandon

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 07, 2013 05:45PM
No changes. Just gotta follow the rules in the book.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 07, 2013 06:15PM
Yes there was a change to start with. The Kavan crew wanted and pushed the sheep to follow the "outlaw rules" as far as turbo so that left Decks out because they run a NTPA setup. Then after a few words back and forth by diff individuals and even an after meeting (which only a few were part of) they finally say FINE we will allow the NTPA turbo.
(isnt that expensive presicion charger bigger than the NTPA allowed 3x3? and wouldnt that bigger turbo have a HP advantage? )
I dont pull this class but I dont understand what was wrong with last years rules?

I never really heard what was the final word on it because it was all talk in an after meeting so this is only what I know for sure was said.

But during the meeting it sure felt like "they" didnt want the current NTPA points champion and SF PULLER of the year to pull with or be part of the Ne Bush Pullers.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 04:25AM
I think you can make the 3x3 run better with some modifications than the outlaw turbo.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 04:54AM
Well thats probably true BUT then somebody doesnt make money on it there in lies the problem.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 05:06AM
If it wasn't for outlaw tractors they would have only 3 tractors in a class except for the mods and far as Decks they can change turbos

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 05:26AM
decks probably have that turbo already they can change or stay home the big thing was is that they cant run the michigain fuel and water

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 05:47AM
The instigator of the whole rule change made only 3 or 4 of the hooks why would you kick out someone who made the 69% of the pulls bringing TWO tractors.. The outlaw tractors are not dedicated to the bush pullers they only show up when there is no other pulls to go to and that is fine it's their tractor and their choice but don't go into the rules meeting trying to make the class work better for yourself.. The class and the club NEED tractors so why shoot yourself in the foot and lose two super farm tractors and a lim pro.. What was wrong with the rules last year? I thought they worked great every type of tractor had wins whether it be a 466 or an outlaw tractor or an ntpa tractor it was a fair match up and allowed pretty much any super farm tractor in the country to come pull. Okay bash away now just put your name on it

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 06:45AM
There are other groups in the area that offer these classes. Nebraska Truck and Tractor Pullers, Nebraska Power Pullers, and I think even the NorthEast Nebraska Pullers have something to fit the 466's and Superman guys. I would bet any of these smaller groups would love to have some extra iron.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 05:52AM
So can anybody tell me what exactly the kavaan crew got pushed through for super farm rules? Rumor has it that no more weight advantage and have to run outlaw fuel and water? What is the point of this? Really puts a damper on any 466s wanting to come pull with a group where you have zero chance of winning or even getting close to the top 5. Good luck neb bush getting more than 3 or 4 tractors to some of your hooks now that basically you've eliminated all the 466s from coming to hook with your group.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 05:58AM
Well truth be told no 466 tractors is prob what Kavan wants. Brandon Clark won Lincoln event last summer beating Norm and I bet that pissed him off

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 06:07AM
Well I guess sometimes there are poor losers and just can't stand to be beat by a little 466. And it was actually me piloting the rack em that fateful august day.

Eric

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 06:33AM
640 will weigh 9200 and 466 will weigh 9400.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 06:37AM
Curious are those weights different from last year?

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 06:44AM
Eric I hope you still run Rack em with Bush next year! It's a nice looking tractor & runs good too. Plus your a nice guy that is a asset to any group. Your win was well deserved.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 08, 2013 10:14AM
Lets not start making next year let alone the rules go down the tubes quite yet. If you want the official rules, call the NBPI president during regular hours, and he will let you know what is what for each class. Darin

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 02:03AM
why would bush want to change the superfarm rules as a fan I loved watching this class this year...I got to see the ntpa tractors with there set up,outlaw tractors with there set up and the 466 guys and everone of them having a chanch to win... next year will be the same 3 to 5 outlaw tractors in this class...BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had great numbers at all the pulls....WHY CHANGE???????????????????????

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 10:50AM
Bungee you must be part of the deck crew no one cares what you have to say the decks only want the NTpa rule so they can run their funny fuel the outlaws have great rules concerning fuel in the bush was wise to accept them who cares if the deck tractors don't come and pull we don't need them with their funny fuel

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 12:17PM
This is amusing

WTF is funny fuel?

Not even from Nebraska so I don't know what funny fuel is.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 12:50PM
Well if you follow pulling at all you would know what he's trying to say, either that or your a fan of the Decks.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 01:32PM
So since decks don't want to run the same fuel as everyone else does that mean they won't pull a and ? watert the nfms either

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 01:58PM
I cant believe this is even a topic, lol Funny fuel must be mixed with laughing gas to make it so funny--- why would a club even think about changing the super farm rules away from a 3x3 turbo--- a 3x4 turbo is not a super farm-- it is a half breed semi limited pro stock, if you want a bigger turbo than a 3x3 then build a 4.1 limited pro or go all the way to a pro-stock- if you don't like to watch the 3x3 pull then stay home or go to the bathroom and support the food shack on the way bye, its that simple don't come on here and bash a 3x3 tractor, nobody cares!!!! if the club wants to sell fuel and water to try and make a buck or get sponsor ship money then let everyone run there fuel. but changing the turbo rule is stupid all tractor pulling needs is another half breed class because a couple people want another 100 horse, but normally the guy that is winning with the small turbo is going to be winning with the big one, it just cost everybody more money and all the tractors still pull 300'--- I could care less who is cheating, protest them if you think they are, put your money where your mouth is!! don't change rules to try and stop them!!!! police the rules you have now and put your foot down, check the tractors!!!

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 02:42PM
Can't we all get along? This is a hobby level sport. It should be fun.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 02:53PM
so your calling b100 soy funny fuel..all ntpa tractors run it.most of the 466 tractors have it...makes cheap power and only costs 4 .00 instead of sterns crap fuel that costs 10. I don't think the nebr bush gets one penny for sponership....only reason that outlaws HAVE to run it so Roberts can pad his pocket..

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 03:04PM
I think I'm calling the Nebraska soybean board tomorrow and tell them to quit sponsoring the bush pullers if they can't use bio diesel. They better think about there sponsors when making rules.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 03:08PM
call sapp bros too.....they pay big bucks and they sell diesel fuel

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 09, 2013 04:01PM
To omg I pull one of those cookie cutter 3x4's as you call it and don't spend near as much $ to be competitive as the top 3x3 guys but yet I'm competitive. There's only a select few engine builders that build the best super farms and the rest sit & watch everyone else win.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 01:50AM
It is not that B100 is funny fuel, it is the potential additives that could be added.

Before throwing a fuss over the tractors not using the B100, how about the rigs that a puller uses to get to the pull? A one and a half gallon pull is nothing compared to a 50 gallon refill just for going to the pull.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 03:04AM
Ya because that 2.5 gal that's in that 50 gal of b5 that ur running in your semi is a lot better than having the announcer talk about how that tractor that just went down the track is using b100 because it makes more power......

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 07:57AM
I said nothing about what the announcer says. You talked about supporting the business. Throwing in now what the announcer says is irrelevant. A sponsor looks into an investment for future sales. I don't know about you, but whenever a sponsor puts money towards my class, I will support them. Majority of pullers are farmers. So not only will they use the 2.5 gallons of bio, they will use it in their farm tractors throughout the year and also in their semis when they take corn to the elevator or ethanol plant.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 01:07PM
Your right that a sponsor is looking for futures sales but its getting a person who wouldn't normally use that product to purchase it. As a farmer I'm going to use biodiesel no matter what since my soybeans are going to produce it. The point is to get the guy in the stands to fill his pickup, semi, rv ect. up with bio-diesel, If he's watching 1200-1500 hp tractors run down the track with soy fuel he's going to feel a little less apprehensive about filling his vehicle up with it. There are the same types misconceptions about soy fuel as there are with ethanol. I can't think of a better way to promote the benefits of locally grown fuels then in motorsports.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 03:35AM
I would like to thank everyone for their input on this subject, but just wanted to let you know the issue has been resolved and the only change is to allow a recasted head. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Looking forward to 2014. Arlo Pomajzl NBPI President

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 11:37AM
So if you changed the rules, why did the member that were there need to be there for the rules meeting?

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 10, 2013 12:44PM
Same thing happened last year that's why we chose not to go this year.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 06:33AM
Interesting reading, as I continue to follow your association.

Rules are rules for a reason. Rules are made so everyone can play on the same field. If rules aren't followed, or are 'bent' for one or two, then why have rules?

Interesting...voting takes place to make/change a rule, then can be changed without vote of paying members.

I'd love to bring a tractor and run with the Midwest once in a while. I'll continue to follow.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 07:06AM
This is why Outlaws stays independent and the pullers for each class makes their rules. Nebraska Bush will be done in a few years. First the better pulls PPL will have a class or two into the new western series, then the rules will be dictated to Bush to match what PPL wants back east, and if not they will take the pull away or cut off the points money if they don't. So the pullers might as well not attend the meeting, just wait for the rules to be sent from Indiana. Kind of like Obama care, they know what you want for rules, you may have liked your old rules but the new rules will be better you just don't know it yet.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 07:59AM
Funny no name on the last post when it's a negative post lol

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 09:17AM
Make sure there are no metal objects in your glass house........

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 01:30PM
To what rulkes: I didn't attend the bush meeting to know how it works, but you must not have attended the outlaw meeting to know how it works either. To my understanding they both work the same way to pullers vote on rule changes then the board votes to determine if the rule changes will take effect. At the outlaw meeting the light lim pro class voted pretty heavily to allow aftermarket header pipes and intake manifolds and to my understanding the board voted this down and they will not be allowed, so to my understanding the board for neb bush voted down this rule change just like the outlaw board votes on rule changes.

Eric

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 03:11PM
The vote was close and when that happens the board steps in and takes a look at it

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 11, 2013 01:40PM
Not really a dog in the fight but here's my two cents....first of all...all associations struggle to have numbers at every event even though the outlaws have a lot of events with great numbers there is still a few events where they are short. Nebraska bush has the same problem and part of that is because there is conflicting dates at times or just too many events to keep everything running. Nebraska bush pullers is a great thing here in the Midwest but sometimes rules are made to benefit the promoter so there is events in the future. Without 3x4s supporting the sf class that class will pretty much be extinct besides the wahoo, West Point pulls because all of the sf 640 tractors won't support the series throughout the whole season. So I see why the board made the rules the same as last year so the promoter will have numbers to satisfy their crowd. As for the outlaws being a member voted rules you obviously must not have been around long to remember how many times Doug just made the rules. I'll give you one example when I had a 6030 in their 4.1 class I went out and pulled with them some 9 times and won every time besides two times when I broke and Doug sent out some letter after the rules meeting informing everyone that big blocks are an unfair advantage in their 4.1 class and they weren't allowed from that day on. I see his point that he didn't want to have a class with only big blocks because his promoter wouldn't get enough numbers and that class would be extinct. Other then the fact he doesn't like me for whatever reason he still calls the shots on rules weather or not you believe it. As for the western series it'll be nice to intermix the big boys from out east with whatever regional classes they will offer i know a lot of people have been waiting for this day to come and glad it finally became real. I don't think they are even offering a super farm class so all of ya can run with Doug or NTPA anyway.

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 12, 2013 11:36AM
It's ok Chris, I'm not sure I like you either!! Grinning

Re: Nebraska Bush Super Farm December 12, 2013 12:45PM
I setmyself up for that one lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro